💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RollingStone Interview: Chromatica Began 2016/Acid-House Consensus

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

sethrb101
2 hours ago, justhislife said:

So Plastic Doll is about Kinney and Fun Tonight is about Carino?

25 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think they both sound like Carino.

Anyway this was a great read, I really enjoyed hearing how this masterpiece was created :heart:

I think it's obvious from the "I stare at the girl in the mirror" line and what she clarified in the Spotify storyline saying "Imagine you're singing this song to yourself" that Fun Tonight is a conversation to herself. She's bouncing and battling between the different sides of herself and also admitting on a more specific note that she's not having fun tonight.

#Gaga2020

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa

Great article, I appreciate the behind-the-scenes insights. Also really like that we got a timeline clearly spelled out. I know there was a lot of speculation that the album was completely finished last year and she was sitting on it or being forced to delay it, but this puts that theory to rest. 

Evan Peters
25 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I think it's obvious from the "I stare at the girl in the mirror" line and what she clarified in the Spotify storyline saying "Imagine you're singing this song to yourself" that Fun Tonight is a conversation to herself. She's bouncing and battling between the different sides of herself and also admitting on a more specific note that she's not having fun tonight.

she also said perfect illusion was about social media so I mean... :billie:

emma roberts is an abuser

Rifek

Wow 

that was a great read 

they should release a mini movie about the whole process of creating and recording Chromatica 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Roronoa

So dance music heals her? 

That’s awesome, it means she won’t stop making pop music that we can dance to. :kiss:

David Ward
5 hours ago, justhislife said:

So Plastic Doll is about Kinney and Fun Tonight is about Carino?

Would she really be singing about Kinney in 2020? That's so ARTPOP lol

Does she still write about Lüc?

Andreu

Daft punk didnt contribut to anything, if yoi read the article carefully it says using the cheap compression drew inspiration from them, but they didnt give gaga anything.

YourCureness
6 hours ago, AyaKara said:

Interesting interview. So, Elton and Tedder wrote Sine From Above? :huh:

Now this make me hope that Gaga and Tedder will fully collaborate someday. 

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

Well the article talks about it being a break up song. I'm not sure if they thought that themselves or if a producer said it though. 

"Norris, a friend of BloodPop, had been brought on to help with “Fun Tonight,” a moody break-up song about a partner more obsessed with Gaga’s fame than her."

TortureMeOnReplay
52 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Would she really be singing about Kinney in 2020? That's so ARTPOP lol

Does she still write about Lüc?

"Skrillex had been a fan of Gaga’s since 2007 when he saw her perform for 50 people at Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak Tuesdays party. He’s remixed a couple of her songs but has yet to meet Gaga in person yet. He was brought on by Tucker to help produce “Plastic Doll,” an emotional track about being used and played by a partner"

Unless it's about a more low-key relationship or something we didn't know about someone previously I would think it's Kinney. That whole thing came out about him cheating on his current girlfriend with another woman and how he manipulated her emotionally. I thought it fit pretty well. On the other hand, based on the documents that leaked a while back I think Carino was pushing her into shady endorsement deals. But I think she wrote Fun Tonight about him because according to the article it's a break up song about a man who cared more about her fame than her. 

S0436

The album is the direction I expected when it was announced she was working with Mark Ronson; oh how wrong was I! 

crybrowz

On spotify she says Plastic Doll is about the GP and how she feels they treat her like a toy. But also she said PI was about instagram so maybe take it with a grain of salt :poot:

sethrb101
7 hours ago, justhislife said:

Well the article talks about it being a break up song. I'm not sure if they thought that themselves or if a producer said it though. 

"Norris, a friend of BloodPop, had been brought on to help with “Fun Tonight,” a moody break-up song about a partner more obsessed with Gaga’s fame than her."

Yeah, I noticed it said that in the article as well. Weird, since Gaga claimed differently

#Gaga2020

Darcklighter22
18 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

she also said perfect illusion was about social media so I mean... :billie:

She always writes about love and then tries to add another relatable theme to the song that she can plug during promo.

15 hours ago, Rifek said:

Wow 

that was a great read 

they should release a mini movie about the whole process of creating and recording Chromatica 

One has been in the works no from what rumors are saying ?

BlingNotTheMusic

This is fascinating - especially that SL was one of the first ones they created. It feels very out of place on the album imo

Archived