đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is a MASTERPIECE

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

I know this will be the 1000th thread of this kind and I know this will get lost in the thousands of GGD pages, but...

I just, right now, had my personal epiphany.

This album is a masterpiece. There I say it.

From start to finish. Every single song. The production is so neat and lean and yet feels so full, with all the layers of vocals and those screams and robotic voices to add texture which are the ultimate Gaga. The lyrics are so powerful, the hooks so remarkable, her voice the most beautiful ever.

This album is amazing, I am glad Gaga took her time to perfection it, and now after 3 years I have the full scope and can say that it was the best decision to "sit on it", just for it to come out so perfect.

Gaga, if you ever read this, you just outdid yourself. Chromatica is a masterpiece. Not one single thing I'd change.

Now lemme go buy my tenth copy of it and add the transparent vinyl to the basket to frame it next to the picture one in my room, to ever cherish the album which pop history was once again made with.

Love, IW

Colourful

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bon Gonzalez

It is! The critics and the GP agree. Only the OGHs and some LMs with poor taste say otherwise. :lana:

ARTGOD

Shouldn’t you wait a few months to see how it ages at least?. What is it with people claiming everything is a masterpiece not even a week after it comes out :selena:?.

DiskoBaby

The production is so clean and polished. That's what I love about it. It's so consistent. Every song really feels like they lead to the next track and sounds like an album, not a collection of songs. I'm glad she went with lighter beats and made sure all the songs has a consistent sound to the album. 

Infinity Wave
Just now, ARTGOD said:

Shouldn’t you wait a few months to see how it ages at least?. What is it with people claiming everything is a masterpiece not even a week after it comes out :selena:?.

As I wrote

I had my personal epiphany a few mins ago

Wish you to have yours soon :kara:

Colourful

Candy Gaga

It's pop perfection. There is a reason why it's gonna be her biggest debut since Born This Way cause it's a masterpiece. Every song is a bop catchy and with amazing lyrics.

ARTGOD
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

As I wrote

I had my personal epiphany a few mins ago

Wish you to have yours soon :kara:

I’m in my 10th listen and I still don’t hear anything particularly interesting on the album, maybe on my 100th I will :ladyhaha:.

4 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I’m in my 10th listen and I still don’t hear anything particularly interesting on the album, maybe on my 100th I will :ladyhaha:.

would ARTGOD lie?

ARTGOD
2 minutes ago, malzejar said:

would ARTGOD lie?

If I did I would be called LIEGOD wouldn’t I? :triggered:

Smother Em Eh

Agreed! It’s perfect :music:

Pop Music has been saved! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

steven
11 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Maybe listen to Joanne to pass the time until LG7 then black wendy williams GIF

Archived