Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

RedOne worked with Gaga for free.

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

BetrayedSTAN

This is a simple reminder for the ones who hate on RedOne for absolutely no reason 

"Even after Gaga was dropped from Island Def Jam, RedOne continued to work with Gaga for free because he believed in her."

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/RedOne

Dramatica

We know nothing about their relationship, they might be friends for all we care we only sit here crying for a Bad Romance 2.0.

He believes in her, she believes in him, they are respectful artists, human beings. Just cuz Gaga hasn't worked with him for a long time, doesn't mean they hate each other, or that they won't collaborate in the future.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

BetrayedSTAN

Fan fact : Gaga aknowleged red's existence one time in a rare interview ... and Redone is aware of that .

BetrayedSTAN
2 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

We know nothing about their relationship, they might be friends for all we care we only sit here crying for a Bad Romance 2.0.

He believes in her, she believes in him, they are respectful artists, human beings. Just cuz Gaga hasn't worked with him for a long time, doesn't mean they hate each other, or that they won't collaborate in the future.

They will never work together again .

Dramatica
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

They will never work together again .

I'd be more than fine with that. But the way you missed the point of my post

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

BetrayedSTAN
2 minutes ago, mxnster said:

you dont know that

I know much more than anyone qould think . 

MonsterofFame

What's with everyone here always trying to paint Gaga and RedOne as enemies?

They produced most of LG5 together before it became Joanne. It was probably devastating to him that it was all scrapped but neither of them ever complained about it. He even said afterward he is forever grateful to her for his career. RedOne will be rich for the rest of his life from royalties from the songs him and Gaga already wrote together. 

1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

lol giving me "my mom works for interscope" teas

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

???? Well its not spelling :triggered:

gypsy101

i love the work they did together so much, i wish we could hear some of the original LG5 stuff they produced someday.

Magui
2 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

What's with everyone here always trying to paint Gaga and RedOne as enemies?

They produced most of LG5 together before it became Joanne. It was probably devastating to him that it was all scrapped but neither of them ever complained about it. He even said afterward he is forever grateful to her for his career. RedOne will be rich for the rest of his life from royalties from the songs him and Gaga already wrote together. 

Go figure. And who hates him? Like why? Lol. Again it doesn't make any sense, and Gaga above all people lol why would she hate him? Enemies really lol the absurd.

JRCF29

I guess when she doesn't have a collab with Ari, Elton, or BP on the next album, it will be because she hates them now:huntyga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived