Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lead Single

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Would you go ahead with Stupid Love? Or would you choose another song?

Babylon? Alice? ROM? Enigma? Let's discuss :reductive:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

I think 911 could have been a huge lead single 

trolly troll troll

Dramatica

I would definitely keep it. Stupid Love was a good portal to planet Chromatica

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Anderson123

They picked the right choices. Stupid Love, then Rain On Me.

Alavaye

Keeping Stupid Love. It was a good choice, the other songs are not single material, they are good but not single worthy (Alice, Sine, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Babylon are great, but not as a single)

xoxo

God Control
7 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Would you go ahead with Stupid Love? Or would you choose another song?

Babylon? Alice? ROM? Enigma? Let's discuss :reductive:

Babylon, but I’d change the lyrics because it’s meaningless and an insult to the real ancient city of Babylon. The song sounds wonderful though 

androiduser

Alice

except for the fact that after Joanne, another female name would be confusing

Cailleach

I think any of them would’ve been amazing lead singles, but seeing as Stupid Love is the one song that doesn’t quite fit with the rest of the album, (and the most underwhelming :fan:) it somehow makes sense as the lead, so I’d keep it as that 

That's not very born this way of you

HugoJG
2 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Keeping Stupid Love. It was a good choice, the other songs are not single material, they are good but not single worthy (Alice, Sine, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Babylon are great, but not as a single)

Sine From Above not single material? 

:bradley::bradley::bradley:

Secret

Stupid love is the perfect lead, first taste of Chromatica. Proof of that is the fact that Gaga put it as the first song you hear as soon as falling in Alice’s hole and enter Chromatica! 

Alavaye
1 minute ago, HugoJG said:

Sine From Above not single material? 

:bradley::bradley::bradley:

No, sorry.... maybe piano version would be great as a single, but not with this production. I love the song, don't get me wrong, just it wouldn't work as a single, GP wouldn't connect. I played it to my friends and they were all meh... ok... whatever

xoxo

RedOneKonvictGaga
1 minute ago, Alavaye said:

No, sorry.... maybe piano version would be great as a single, but not with this production. I love the song, don't get me wrong, just it wouldn't work as a single, GP wouldn't connect. I played it to my friends and they were all meh... ok... whatever

I disagree with you on that. Sine would make a great single and I think the GP would connect 

Your friends are only one portion of the GP remember 

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

So does the era end with rain on me or :billie:

Mister Gaga

I think that an extended version of Babylon would have worked. Other than that, SL remains the best choice for lead single 

Archived