opinion

Hallucinate - Enigma Mashup

Alavaye

Featured Posts

malazam

Ngl it sounds good :nooo:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Hola Soraya

I’m glad that I’m not the only one that heard similarities between the songs (I don’t mean it in a negative way). :music:

Personally, Chromatica and Future Nostalgia are amongst my favourite albums of all time and in my opinion, are pop-music staples.

If Gaga and Dua get nominated in the same categories at the Grammys I’ll be rooting for both of them because they both deserve the best! :kara::heart:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Alavaye
2 minutes ago, Hola Soraya said:

I’m glad that I’m not the only one that heard similarities between the songs (I don’t mean it in a negative way). :music:

Personally, Chromatica and Future Nostalgia are amongst my favourite albums of all time and in my opinion, are pop-music staples.

If Gaga and Dua get nominated in the same categories at the Grammys I’ll be rooting for both of them because they both deserve the best! :kara::heart:

People will @ me but I honestly think that Physical is better than any song on Chromatica (except maybe Rain on Me, I am still debating on that). That being said Chromatica is superior to Future Nostalgia as a whole because all songs are good, while on FN for me personally half songs were misses :/ But ofc I love them both and support them both as you do! (though I'd want Gaga to win in the end, but Dua deserves it as well)

xoxo

Alavaye

Also a question - I am sure that similarities between Enigma and Hallucinate were just a coincidence, but do you think that Babylon and Sour Candy (Madonna, Katy) were intentional?

I know people were saying both Katy and Gaga sampled the same song, I am just curious if Gaga was aware or not. I am so sure she was aware for Babylon (lyrics RIP THAT SONG...? it's like a jab on purpose)

xoxo

MANiCURE 6

I though I was the only one hearing some similarities in the melody of those two tracks ! 

Archived