Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nintendo controllers teased Replay

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK
3 minutes ago, ajames said:

Is that why Chromatica took so long b/c BloodPop was playing Donkey kong :bradley:

He was “racing” to finish a song that would “smash“ :ohwell:

zerojk

This made me remember those rumors that LG6 would be called “Gamer” lol :billie:

COOOK
Just now, zerojk said:

This made me remember those rumors that LG6 would be called “Gamer” lol :billie:

Don’t forget the final track “Game Over” ... :billie:

Hebi

and Church? She wrote that in a couple of IG stories and it ended meaning nothing :giveup:

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Guillermo Tello said:

and Church? She wrote that in a couple of IG stories and it ended meaning nothing :giveup:

Teased the gospel bv on Babylon :ohwell:

PG.

LostBoyfriend

I love this part of the album's roll out. Looking backwards and connecting the dots :enigma:

elijahfan

tbh I'm not sure it really teased anything, it's just pretty clear there was a Nintendo 64 in the room and they played it during their breaks, that's all. Bloodpop, Hana and basically the whole Grimes crew are massive gamers.

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Actually... it could be the gospel choir in Babylon taking her to church :diane:

End Racism Now

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Talking about Sine From Above, she keeps saying that it represents her realization that sound is her religion, so I guess church was just her way of talking about going to the studio, nothing more. It doesn't necessarily have to be one really specific thing, like the choir in Babylon that y'all are pointing out.

Archived