šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga dislikes RedOne?

Acid Wonderland

Featured Posts

Acid Wonderland

Despite all the thirst for Frankensteined, she hasn't kept any of the tracks they worked on during the making of the "scrapped" LG5 concept inspired by American Horror Story..

I'm not trying to start false rumours, but I find it very odd to snub the man who helped compose and write your biggestĀ hits. Chromatica would have been the perfect occasion to reunite since it's very dance-pop oriented..Ā 

There's also this whole Ava Max situation. Apparently he sold Gaga demos to her. It's not the first time he's done something like this, in 2011 he gave demosĀ to Porcelain Black. Have you noticed how Redone has always worked with Gaga clones? He also worked with Nicki Minaj in 2012 when she was still dressing in Gaga inspired fashion. Pretty weird tbhĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticDollGirl

Yes, redone is outdated now anyway, her songs remain iconic but I think itā€™s better to move forwardĀ 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Acid Wonderland
1 minute ago, Mill said:

Yes, redone is outdated now anyway, her songs remain iconic but I think itā€™s better to move forwardĀ 

Chromatica isn't exactly 2020 sounding either tbh not that it's a bad thing...Ā 

palma

Well if you want to be like Gaga circa 2010, first thing you'd do would be to buy songs from RedOneĀ :ohwell:Ā His projects with other artists however,Ā are not exactly my cup of tea bar Starships. I don't think Gaga has any personal issues with him but I feel like she doesn't entertain the idea of "returning to her roots", meaning she's looking for TFM hits.Ā 

She likes to out-do herself and do the unexpected every time. Working with RedOne (whose career btw, is not exactly blooming) would be a step backwards for her.Ā :huntyga:

riotx

She is following him on Instagram though. What I know is that some producers were not good for her and one of them was Garibay. A close source told me that some time ago. It has sense that she loves Bloodpop so much and not only about his productions but he seems an amazing human being and I think we have to be really grateful for that.

Lucas

I think it's a good thing that she doesn't work with him anymore.
1 -> different producers = different styles or production, versatility in her discography
2 -> working with him, people would expect songs as good as Bad Romance and Poker Face which are hard to do
3-> it might sound totally different than The Fame/Monster and people could not love it

POPLOVER

I'm loving Chromatica (I also enjoyed ARTPOP speaking of dance/popĀ album)Ā so I'm gonna pretend I'm the GPĀ who knows nothing about producers and listen to music without even knowing what a producer is and without thinking too much about what would have been the bestĀ etc but, if you ask me, yes logically speaking everything gaga has done with other producers could have been done, probably better, with REDONE. I don't know, maybe they don't get alongĀ that much, Redone is definitely a huge gaga fan and we know heĀ would love to work again with her, he showed that so many times, but idk maybeĀ gaga likes to work with different people.Ā I remember during but also after the "redone phase" there was DJWS but then she changed again, so maybe she likes to change And have different producers despite the genre that could be perfectly slayed by a former producer who she previously worked with (and who could stillĀ be the best choice). #justiceforRedOne who created timeless hits, let's show him the respect he deservesĀ Ā :lolga:

narcoswing
7 minutes ago, riotx said:

one of them was Garibay. A close source told me that some time ago.

i'm intrigued, can you elaborate more on this?

Lifeline
7 minutes ago, riotx said:

She is following him on Instagram though. What I know is that some producers were not good for her and one of them was Garibay. A close source told me that some time ago. It has sense that she loves Bloodpop so much and not only about his productions but he seems an amazing human being and I think we have to be really grateful for that.

Wait what happened between her and Garibay? I know he was a bit greedy when it came to songwriting + production credits (I think either DJWS or DJ Snake hinted something about this). But itā€™s strange that she has never acknowledged Zedd much either? Bloodpop, DJWS, Mark and RedOne seem to be the producers sheā€™s friendliest with.Ā 

riotx
1 minute ago, narcoswing said:

i'm intrigued, can you elaborate more on this?

I can't say that much but it was coming from someone that datedĀ him for a long time and knew lot of ****...

Lifeline
Just now, riotx said:

I can't say that much but it was coming from someone that datedĀ him for a long time and knew lot of ****...

Can you PM me? I wonā€™t tell anyone.Ā 

Acid Wonderland
14 minutes ago, palma said:

I feel like she doesn't entertain the idea of "returning to her roots", meaning she's looking for TFM hits.

I get what you're saying, but in my opinion, this new album isn't particularly risk-taking, she's still in her comfort zone, it's not exactly the opposite of what she's been able to do artistically in the past. There are several songs on the album that could have been part of her previous projects. There's a big nostalgia factor and I think that's what people like about it, it's appealing in a way.Ā 

Archduchess
24 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

Chromatica would have been the perfect occasion to reunite s

beyonce the grammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsĀ no please no

Archived