💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Will there be more promo this week?

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

The assumption here seems to be that Interscope is refraining from too much promo due to the current situation in the US. Normally you'd expect to see iTunes/Spotify/Amazon completely taken over with banners and TV ads all over the place but that is not happening now. Now that she's expected to do 265-285K, do you think Interscope will turn up the promo machine to push her over the 300K line at some point during the week?

rasclautmangos

It's really hard to say. I feel like Gaga's best promotion is performances, and I don't think that's going to happen. 

I'm not even sure the listening party is going to happen, at least not on twitter. 

As long as she debuts at # 1, I think Interscope is just going to let whatever happens, happen. 

JoanneMonster

She still have some interviews on the following days right??

I See You

Italian

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to focus on content (Chromatica TV, Twitter promo etc) next week given what's happening in the US but I don't see anything wrong with a push on Spotify/Apple banners/playlists and I think should be their focus for next week

Hey Boy
46 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

She still have some interviews on the following days right??

She's on Fallon on Monday and also I think there was some interview planned for May 31st but I don't remember what was it.

Galactic Mess
13 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

She's on Fallon on Monday and also I think there was some interview planned on May 31st but I don't remember what was it.

There is an interview with a brazilian TV show scheduled for tomorrow (31st). I'm personally not very excited about it, since their questions are rarely interesting.

Don't know if she'll also promote in other contries.

Archived