💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Love Me Right single cover

Nero

Featured Posts

EZTHxSMVcAAji0z?format=jpg&name=large

I tried to make a digital single cover for Love Me Right seeing as how it's exclusive to the deluxe version :ladyhaha:

Tried to make it look like the promotional posters for Chromatica, what do you guys think?

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

15 minutes ago, Goku Black said:

EZTHxSMVcAAji0z?format=jpg&name=large

I tried to make a digital single cover for Love Me Right seeing as how it's exclusive to the deluxe version :ladyhaha:

Tried to make it look like the promotional posters for Chromatica, what do you guys think?

I love this!

I would love to make my own attempt at digital art (though probably not as amazing as this), how did you get started?

Edit: Love Me Right is such as a beautiful song, gutted it isn't on the main album but I get why given its slow vibe.

POPLOVER

Love this cover, very Chromatica, completely on point, you did a great job:firega: 

ps : love both your nickname and avatar, the zamasu saga is unmatched :giveup:

1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I love this!

I would love to make my own attempt at digital art (though probably not as amazing as this), how did you get started?

Edit: Love Me Right is such as a beautiful song, gutted it isn't on the main album but I get why given its slow vibe.

I'm glad you like it 😁 I got started with digital art in High School just for fun actually :huntyga:

now it's become a major hobby

1 hour ago, POPLOVER said:

Love this cover, very Chromatica, completely on point, you did a great job:firega: 

ps : love both your nickname and avatar, the zamasu saga is unmatched :giveup:

I tried to make it look like those promo posters BloodPop and Gaga have been posting on Twitter and Instagram to fit with the theme :ladyhaha:

Goku Black could represent the Chromatica era aesthetic with all that pink 💖

Archived