💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Merch...

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Does anybody know if Gaga’s UK store will restock the album merch since most of it all has sold out? I’m hoping to get the green tracklist tee if it restocks, what’s the quality of it like from those who’ve got it or different colour variation of it?

SharedImage-102967.png?t=cc1fcbdaf91cfcf

2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Does anybody know if Gaga’s UK store will restock the album merch since most of it all has sold out? I’m hoping to get the green tracklist tee if it restocks, what’s the quality of it like from those who’ve got it or different colour variation of it?

SharedImage-102967.png?t=cc1fcbdaf91cfcf

You can get them from the german store for pretty much the same price and they ship to the UK.

numb the flame
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

You can get them from the german store for pretty much the same price and they ship to the UK.

I don’t wanna order it from overseas because of the SL vinyl giving me anxiety :messga:

gagasicebath

I want them to add some of the ROM merch, the long sleeved tee is calling my name. I don’t want to order from the US site and pay way more than I’d like to if they then go and add them to the UK store...

numb the flame

Anyone ordered off the German store to the UK before? Do you have to pay UK customs on items from Germany?

Kattys

I kind of gave up on UK/European stores and ordered everything from US shop...

This t-shirt costs me 31,5$ vs 42 Euro in Europe, a mess. Best advice I have is message them and ask about restock, you should get reply within few days.

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I kind of gave up on UK/European stores and ordered everything from US shop...

This t-shirt costs me 31,5$ vs 42 Euro in Europe, a mess. Best advice I have is message them and ask about restock, you should get reply within few days.

Okay, thank you! 

1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I don’t wanna order it from overseas because of the SL vinyl giving me anxiety :messga:

They use DHL for shipping and its takes 2-5 working days after being sent out to europe. As far as customs, i hope my shipment should get sent out this week and will let you know if i get any !

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

They use DHL for shipping and its takes 2-5 working days after being sent out to europe. As far as customs, i hope my shipment should get sent out this week and will let you know if i get any !

is DHL reliable?

1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

is DHL reliable?

Yes, it'll come with a tracking number and everything. it won't take too long to come either, they also let you know which day it will arrive.

numb the flame

Yes, it'll come with a tracking number and everything. it won't take too long to come either, they also let you know which day it will arrive.

that sounds good then, it has a 1 star review online though :messga:

1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

that sounds good then, it has a 1 star review online though :messga:

What does ? the store or DHL ?

numb the flame

What does ? the store or DHL ?

DHL

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

DHL

Oh, i used them not long back and they were fine. I just hope my other orders get shipped soon.

ThisBitch

How are the sizes on Gaga's webshop? I'm almost always switching between S & M 

Archived