đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just blocked someone because she dissed Chromatica

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I know I'm overreacting and I do have mental health issues, but on Facebook I had a friend for years who is intelligent, witty, artistic, everything. Anyway, she totally dragged Gaga again and again in my comments, claiming "Gaga should stop doing music", "I'm going to puke" and sh*t like that. I just had to block her. I felt personally offended. I just don't understand how someone, who *otherwise* is intelligent and open-minded and likeable, can't accept a different taste in subjective music and will reply with "laugh"-emoticons when I tried to explain Gaga did and still does many different musical genres and how talented she is, acoustic versions etc. ... 

I was just so fed up. It was like she bullied me, even if she just criticized Gaga. I feel sorta bad now but t still, why does a person feel the need to dim out something that brings me joy and healing escapism to forget trauma? I would never make fun of other people's subjective taste in music, why should/would I? So unnecessary. She did it several times, but never did research when I told her "she also did Jazz, look it up" and stuff like that. Shared the link to Gaga's "Bang Bang" jazz performance, I'm sure she never even clicked on it. Even if she hates Gaga she could acknowledge that she has talent. And she always had this sort of "I'm sorry, just my opinion" sort of statements at the end of her comments, making me feel like I was not tolerant enough towards her while in reality she just said nasty, nasty things. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Definitely overreacting. I would have simply took a jab at her and said “when will your fave do the numbers and have the success my Queen is having”, Or “stay pressed sweetheart”. But then again, you also don’t need to keep negativity around you either. 

Andy McQueen

She has this whole image of Gaga as a shallow hypocrite pathetic product and pretentious narcissist, but she is not intelligent enough to look... BEHIND THE AURA!!! 

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Anyway, she totally dragged Gaga again and again in my comments,

No no... you block the bitch. You did the right thing, cheers. :vegas:

Helix

Honestly, I've started muting people on Twitter who really go in on Gaga. Like it's cool if her music isn't your thing but the vitriol and viciousness people have towards her is unnecessary... like she's not hurting anyone calm down.

Chromatica Island

Sounds like a troll to me, don't listen to her, I have mental issues as well and Chromatica makes me feel validated and it does hurt me to see people dislike it, but at the end of the day, I don't let it get to me.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Monsieur D

It's okay to get away from people like that, you don't have to deal with those toxic "opinions"... 

It's okay, you don't have to feel bad about it, I don't think that you are overreacting.

And you don't have to justify your decisions, if you felt like it was the right thing to do, that's all that matters :kiss: 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I know I'm overreacting and I do have mental health issues, but on Facebook I had a friend for years who is intelligent, witty, artistic, everything. Anyway, she totally dragged Gaga again and again in my comments, claiming "Gaga should stop doing music", "I'm going to puke" and sh*t like that. I just had to block her. I felt personally offended. I just don't understand how someone, who *otherwise* is intelligent and open-minded and likeable, can't accept a different taste in subjective music and will reply with "laugh"-emoticons when I tried to explain Gaga did and still does many different musical genres and how talented she is, acoustic versions etc. ... 

I was just so fed up. It was like she bullied me, even if she just criticized Gaga. I feel sorta bad now but t still, why does a person feel the need to dim out something that brings me joy and healing escapism to forget trauma? I would never make fun of other people's subjective taste in music, why should/would I? So unnecessary. She did it several times, but never did research when I told her "she also did Jazz, look it up" and stuff like that. Shared the link to Gaga's "Bang Bang" jazz performance, I'm sure she never even clicked on it. Even if she hates Gaga she could acknowledge that she has talent. And she always had this sort of "I'm sorry, just my opinion" sort of statements at the end of her comments, making me feel like I was not tolerant enough towards her while in reality she just said nasty, nasty things. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH 

I have someone who does that on my instagram... :rip:

End Racism Now

palma

Internet gives everyone the chance to feel like their opinion matter so everyone talks a bit too much. You don't need to hear from anyone that annoys you sis, I have muted hundreds of words on twitter just because I'm so tired of hearing from Friends the series and Justin Bieber :billie:

You're not overreacting at all. No one has the right to kill your vibe on this week which presumably you've been waiting for. :kara:

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

She has this whole image of Gaga as a shallow hypocrite pathetic product and pretentious narcissist, but she is not intelligent enough to look... BEHIND THE AURA!!! 

I feel you, you did the right thing. Having a different opinion doesn't mean having a superior opinion :kara:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Steccazero

I feel you and I understand what you mean! Actually in the last years I just started accepting people can have a wrong opinion about Gaga and that does not change or affect mine in any way!! I think it's really a healthy thing to do.. It's not easy but I hope you slowly can get there :runhug: You should be able to love Gaga as much as you want without bothering about people's opinion!! Let them Babble on!

pls get into this ***uettery

Archived