💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga headed for biggest first week in a decade!

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Gagaism
1 minute ago, God Control said:

Or maybe I can be on more than one site and think for myself instead of faking altruism to “be positive” 😂 alien concept huh?

You can go everywhere you want, it’s not my business 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
Just now, Santa Stefani said:

You can go everywhere you want, it’s not my business 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF 

Cool, because a moment ago you made it sound like it is, or like somehow I can only be in one place and say certain things or else I should leave to the other. 

God Control
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Literally the only people who don't like this album are some of her fans :smh:

The GP loves it, and it's truly her best, if not, her best album. Haters and naysayers can stay pressed :vegas: 

I love the album very much. It’s a tie with ARTPOP now surpassed only by TFM and BTW. However, I don’t think it’s a song album, it’s more of a full journey. The songs don’t stand out, it’s better heard as one journey. It’s like a musical with the lyrics being the speech. I think that might not make it the best contender for singles, but I absolutely love it. I wanted a concept album like this for so long. 

spicemuncher

I expected 150-175k. I'm really, really pleased!

Keep streaming and buying and promoting!

Reality
4 minutes ago, God Control said:

I love the album very much. It’s a tie with ARTPOP now surpassed only by TFM and BTW. However, I don’t think it’s a song album, it’s more of a full journey. The songs don’t stand out, it’s better heard as one journey. It’s like a musical with the lyrics being the speech. I think that might not make it the best contender for singles, but I absolutely love it. I wanted a concept album like this for so long. 

I actually think that this album has a lot of single potential. Fun Tonight, 1000 Doves, and Free Woman all have single potential. Maybe songs like Replay and Alice could be really good too.

🃏🖤👹

JRCF29
16 minutes ago, God Control said:

or the signatures are fake and scribbled by her team to sell thousands of it under that illusion.

stewart downing thumbs up GIF by Blackburn Rovers

Leaked footage of Bobby

Don't Call Me Gaga

President Biden
18 minutes ago, Mr S said:

LeTs SeE hOw ThE nExT aLbUm DoEs! This was aided by residual ASIB hype, Ariana Grande, Blackpink, jockstraps, One World etc...  Is that what they're gonna say lmao?

ngl, I think most people forgot about One World by now. 

I got drunk

Enomis

If she managed to achieve this, it'd be huge.

But this time I hope she exceeds predictions.

So, guys, stream and buy Chromatica:ally:

Runway
42 minutes ago, God Control said:

The streams were for ROM right? I guess the Ariana promo is pushing the single, but as a whole album, there isn’t as much interest as in the single. I guess we’ll see.

The pressed crooked X stan inside you is showing :heart:

God Control
1 minute ago, Runway said:

The pressed crooked X stan inside you is showing :heart:

Not sure what exactly there is that is remotely relevant to whoever X is. The song is indeed getting more plays because it’s a collaboration with an artist that charts so well, so it’s normal for it to get streams from both sides, what’s so weird about that? It sounds quite insecure of you to consider any form of discussion to be some criticism  driven out of hate or jealousy

Runway
Just now, God Control said:

Not sure what exactly there is that is remotely relevant to whoever X is. The song is indeed getting more plays because it’s a collaboration with an artist that charts so well, so it’s normal for it to get streams from both sides, what’s so weird about that? It sounds quite insecure of you to consider any form of discussion to be some criticism  driven out of hate or jealousy

Trying to diminish Gagas huge opening week is a sign from pressedness, predictably so given your fave... but i digress :😭 have fun in Mad Nation :heart:

Born Brave
56 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

:giveup: where is this slayage coming from

People are eating this album up, and her base is revitalized 

Bleachella
49 minutes ago, gagafanobvi said:

hm.. also gaga had only like 10 million less streams than taylor but taylor managed to sell like 850 thousand

streaming power doesn’t always equate to sales power! taylor is a juggernaut sales (she’s pulled 1m PURE 4 times in a row), these are fantastic numbers for gaga!

Archived