💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica sounds nothing like her Spotify list...

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Gaga + bloodpop did a “welcome to chromatica play list” on Spotify full of iconic 90’s and dance tunes that are amazing, sorry but the list sounds nothing like the album and I was really looking forward to hearing similar sounding songs from this list on chromatica  :neyde: I’m really annoyed why would they do us dirty like that?

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

Gaga is like AHS. :poot: The teasers are out of this world and the actual show/music is... a bit more mainstream. I mean, she has 6 solo albums now, you kinda get used to it. 

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Gaga is like AHS. :poot: The teasers are out of this world and the actual show/music is... a bit more mainstream. I mean, she has 6 solo albums now, you kinda get used to it. 

That is so true!  I couldn’t put it any better... just the list sounds nothing like the album :poot:

Chromatica Island

Star Trek GIF

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Gaga’s influences were Led Zeppelin billy Joel Bruce Springsteen... and you don’t hear that in her hallmark electro pop dance sound. What influences you doesn’t necessarily sound exactly like what you end up making, it that makes sense. 
but one of the songs on there she sampled in rain on me so like, you have to think of elements maybe you don’t at first notice but do in fact influence the record. 

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why should that list sound like the album 

Because why would they make a list for the fun of it? When it’s called “welcome to chromatica” :awkney: bit obvious. A few classic songs in that list sound better than the whole album... apart from ROM

Lord Temptation

Well, for starters Gaga is a pop artist and pop songs typically are constrained to the 3 minute mark. Whereas most house tracks don’t have those bounds, and the average length can be 6-8 minutes. The parameters and economics of pop mean you can’t recreate the same build-up or loop effects as with classic disco or house. 

I love how Gaga can take her inspirations and completely remake and reweave them into new forms and configurations. 

N a t h a n
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

Because why would they make a list for the fun of it? When it’s called “welcome to chromatica” :awkney: bit obvious. A few classic songs in that list sound better than the whole album... apart from ROM

I think it sounds similar enough. 🤡

steven

I agree, I love the playlist and was excepting the album to sound like it so that was quite a surprise but there is still some 90s house influence in the production, just more polished. 

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Mill said:

Why not make a list for the fun of it also it was not stated that list would sound like chromatica also if it did sound like chromatica it would spoil the entire album 

ShadowHunter

Does anyone have a copy of the playlist? It got deleted I think once Chromatica was released but I wanna keep listening to it

what....

i literally thought today how great the playlist was as a teaser for the album???

hoeslay
Just now, Halle said:

what....

i literally thought today how great the playlist was as a teaser for the album???

THIS!

Archived