Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Choose a new lead single for Chromatica

Lukey

Featured Posts

We have 13 (14 if you include Love Me Right) new, amazing songs from Chromatica. In my opinion, all of them are single-worthy, but is there a song that could have worked better as a lead than SL? If yes, which one and why?

For me, Stupid Love, even tho is the most radio-friendly song on Chromatica, failed to represent the album in its entirety (one of the main objectives of the lead), so I'd sobsitute it with Alice, which in my opinion does a better job at representing the album and it's better:vegas:

Discuss!:hor:

no

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

I agree, alice or free woman should  have been the lead single 

BlueRose

I agree with you, Alice could have been the perfect lead single, same with Aura. I believe Alice could be used as the last single, like she still searching for the wonderland after exiting chromatica.

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

Sepsami

Stupid Love was a good lead imo, the song just isn't the best on the album 

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

For me, Stupid Love, even tho is the most radio-friendly song on Chromatica, failed to represent the album in its entirety (one of the main objectives of the lead), 

I think labels do that on purpose … like build a transition from former pieces of work to the things to come. stupid love made clear gaga was going back to dance and they chose a song that resembles born this way the most. i personally would have chosen rain on me

Archived