đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Choose a new lead single for Chromatica

Lukey

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

I know most people don’t like the song, but 1000 Doves is the most radio friendly song on the album, so I would chose 1000 Doves :vegas:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygurlhi

Staying with sis SL it was the best choice for a lead 

Ignore me i drink

Suigetsu

There aren't many single-worthy tracks on the album, but Little Monsters aren't ready for this discussion yet.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Eh... if the album was released during ENIGMA, I'd say Enigma cause she could debut it there and it would be a gag to us. 

If Stupid Love wasn't leak by y'all :poot: then I'd say Alice or Replay (based on my ENIGMA theory)

Mychal

palma

Whilst the album is talented, brilliant, show stopping, spectacular, never the same etc it doesn't contain many radio singles imo :oprah: I can totally see SL, ROM and maybe a piano version of SFA working on the radio but the rest... Not sure. For the visuals only though, I'd say Alice :huntyga:

POPLOVER

Rain on me would have been the perfect lead to me,  but it's almost like it was the lead, so I'd say Alice or an imaginary 40 second longer version of sour candy:firega:

Anderson123

I think Stupid Love was the right choice. It not, then Rain On Me. I have listened to Alice more now but doesn’t sound lead single to me yet. 

Animal Claws
14 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Everything just not plastic doll. 

Another Plastic Doll slander 

Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

16 minutes ago, Suigetsu said:

There aren't many single-worthy tracks on the album, but Little Monsters aren't ready for this discussion yet.

I mean, imo yes, they all are:vegas: but I also see Enigma as a masterpiece so I could be wrong

no

antran123

I think Stupid Love was the right choice for a lead single too.

But a good lead choice could be Enigma.

Archived