Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s TikTok account needs updating

not ALICE

Featured Posts

not ALICE

I just searched for Gaga on TikTok. 

They need to update her account, isn’t there a whole demographic they could reach by doing that? 
I don’t know a lot about TikTok, but Joanne has gone to CHROMATICA sis. 

Maybe Gaga doesn’t care, that’s her right, but her manager? Interscope? Her promoteam? That’s free promo just sitting there, wasted. They could upload Chromatica TV or promoclips or whatever. 

849-D53-E5-2-C84-4779-831-D-0-F29-D8183-

Helix

Didn't she join when it was still musical.ly :deadbanana: She could've been so ahead of the curve

venusfly

I wonder how much promotion she has available to her on TikTok since she's pretty much blackballed in China 

not ALICE
Just now, Helix said:

Didn't she join when it was still musical.ly :deadbanana: She could've been so ahead of the curve

Didn’t know. Her team :fail:

GreenDiamond

definitely, its shame if this is official account and they do nothing about it

I hate it but its #1 trendsetter social network rn

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Helix said:

yes she did

GreenDiamond
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

I wonder how much promotion she has available to her on TikTok since she's pretty much blackballed in China 

oh forgot about this

numb the flame

The girls just remember her twitter and IG password give her sometime and she'll get round to ha tiktok password. 

Sepsami

I can't imagine Gaga getting into Tik Tok, she hates social media and how fake it is, Tik Tok is the perfect example of that :air:

not ALICE
Just now, Sepsami said:

I can't imagine Gaga getting into Tik Tok, she hates social media and how fake it is, Tik Tok is the perfect example of that :air:

Sure, but she doesn’t have to. She pays a team to do it for her. It’s free. Don’t cost no penny. 

Creyk
2 minutes ago, Red said:

She has one?

She used it to promote million reasons.

Creyk
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Celebrities often hire social media managers whose job is to manage these accounts.

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Celebrities often hire social media managers whose job is to manage these accounts.

That's so shallow.mp3 though :neyde:

Archived