💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Alice overrated?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Everybody here seems to LOVE Alice and want it as the next single. I like the song and think it's interesting, but I think a lot of other songs are better and more single worthy. For me the structure of the song is too weird and doesn't feel very organized. I have a strong feeling Alice will be the venus of ARTPOP, a good song that becomes one of the most overrated tracks in her discography. What do y'all think?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

No Wonderland for you :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

GreenDiamond

Yea I love Alice but its defo the Venus of ARTPOP

but I dont think its overrated tho its amazing song

It's not my most favorite, but I love it :) 

I see where you're going, but people just have different musical tastes, and well honestly I just want to see every track get the kind of recognition it deserves :firega:

I've noticed that with all her past albums that you can tell what are the "album" songs and the "singles" but for Chromatica, it seems like they're ALL albums songs, yet easily SINGLE songs at the same time, it's really odd, I want ALL the songs to shine at some point, I hope we can get a whole entire Chromatica movie with this as the soundtrack, Melanie is really a trend starter! :firega:

Genuine Guy 09

I kinda agree

Everyone was raving about it but I only appreciated it on third listen 

I'll say its incredibly streaming friendly though and 1 of the ones better on the album 

But it's no SC, ROM, SFA... Its more in the good tier 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

gumzy3000

At first I did not think it was that special but after hearing Chromatica a few times I think I truly have fallen in love with it. It is a great way to open the album in my opinion. It also has a really sad and nostalgic quality to it - which I adore. 

trolly troll troll

weed

mama my name isn't alice but that song is a bop

T3ARS

Fun Tonight is the overrated queen of this album 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

First time I heard Alice was euphoric, it dragged me right into the world of Chromatica and now I'm obsessed :enigma:

Delulu Rogers
Just now, T3ARS said:

Fun Tonight is the overrated queen of this album 

Really? It seems like half of the fanbase thinks it's the weakest. I would say it's underrated 

raragaga

absolutely not

xoxo

Archived