Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Nope one of her best songs period

Also good does not equal single worthy

Not overrated, its actually amazing. A good start to the album and I freaking love the instrumental.

Yurikuma

Not overrated, one of THE best songs on the album, an absolute banger of an opener, would be a cultural reset to hear it on the radio, which i do not think will ever happen. But i'd love to eat my words :creepflop:

Delulu Rogers
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It's not my most favorite, but I love it :) 

I see where you're going, but people just have different musical tastes, and well honestly I just want to see every track get the kind of recognition it deserves :firega:

I've noticed that with all her past albums that you can tell what are the "album" songs and the "singles" but for Chromatica, it seems like they're ALL albums songs, yet easily SINGLE songs at the same time, it's really odd, I want ALL the songs to shine at some point, I hope we can get a whole entire Chromatica movie with this as the soundtrack, Melanie is really a trend starter! :firega:

Yeah i mean I wish all the songs get the attention Alice is getting. I just don't get the hype about it. I still like it though

Sepsami

It would be a waste to not use such a chorus, it's not overrated at all :neyde:

Sunny

Licherally her top 10 of all time, maybe even top 5

I like dancin', and ponies....

GaGaAst
10 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

No Wonderland for you :triggered:

I - :deadbanana:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Cookie Tookie

Alice is literally the reincarnation of TFM. Everything about it is Gaga at her peak. 

plasticalice

The chorus is one of the catchiest, most euphoric musical moments she has ever created. It really makes you want to JUMP. Pure euro-pop perfection.

Luke78619

Everyone who heard it before me hyped it as a grand and mighty opener with one of her best choruses so when I heard it I was let down

but I do like it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

POPLOVER

Is anyone else bopping to Enigma? I feel it's a bit underrated, Alice is a bop but don't forget to dance to Enigma:ally: her vocals in the chorus make me feel like I'm rich af, in a club swinging around without having a clear idea of what's going on, but keep bopping to it,  totally a Britney level experience:cryga:

bop to it:lolly:

Archived