💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll could’ve been the lead, here’s why.

DC

Featured Posts

The more I listen to the song the more and more I keep thinking how well it would do on the radio, on social media like Tik Tok, just streams in general. The more I listen to Stupid Love the more I feel like it was made to be the lead, and all the other songs feel like they have a lot more substance to them now that we have all the songs against it. For me Plastic Doll is just SO catchy and could’ve had one of the most awesome music videos EVER and more people would relate to it, and stream it like crazy. I’m not trying to downplay Stupid Love, I love it, but Plastic Doll in my opinion would’ve shows what the album is like more AND has a much more powerful impression on people, I mean the first few times I heard Stupid Love I actually didn’t really know what it means, still sometimes get confused with the lyrics, but I clung onto the whole idea of Plastic Doll right away and it gave me a much better impression than when I first heard Stupid Love. Just my opinion, don’t bash me or anyone on here, just stream Plastic Doll and make the world a better place :heart:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticDollGirl

Plastic doll is the best song on the album 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

raragaga

it's a good song

xoxo

Fernster7

It is the worst song on the album, still good but in no way lead single material.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Cookie Tookie

Absolutely. Plastic Doll or Alice would have been the best introduction to Chromatica. Powerful choruses, darker sound, perfect lyrics that describe the overall vibe of the album. 

shame
Just now, Fernster7 said:

It is the worst song on the album, still good but in no way lead single material.

You spelled 1000 Doves wrong

angels forever, forever angels

Venus Rose

I have to disagree, Plastic Doll is perfect as an album track. But if we talk about miss Alice now...:bon:

I'm starting to like Plastic Doll but you chose literally the worst choice for lead single, even worse than Stupid Love :ladyhaha:

River

The problem with Plastic Doll as a lead that it would be too "in your face", it's a pretty emotional song in some sense, I think SL was the good choice because it was just happy and it's representing the dance side of the album while ROM represents the emotional side.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

2 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Guys no

Just now, Brecht said:

I'm starting to like Plastic Doll but you chose literally the worst choice for lead single, even worse than Stupid Love :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

I have to disagree, Plastic Doll is perfect as an album track. But if we talk about miss Alice now...:bon:

What's this bad taste? Explain!

Plastic Doll is top 5 tier

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

NewYorkCity

it's an amazing album track. but I don't see it as a single.

But hey, we have SFA that is the most epic piece of music i've heard in years and it's not single material.

Alice, Free woman or Babylon tho.

SHALLOW

Maybe for Carly Rae Jepsen :triggered:

Do you even listen to radio? I don't think so, cause otherwise you would've known this has no potential to be a single whatsoever

Archived