Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll could’ve been the lead, here’s why.

DC

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart

I really see it as the third single. Or the 4th after Free Woman (which Gaga obviously wants to be the next single)

Plus, imagine the VIDEO :giveup: it would be like Paparazzi but w the Chromatica aesthetic :cryga:

We need this, even tho some don't know it yet

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LibraLove

Best song on the album. WBK. I can't stop playing it. I just go straight to it every time I open Apple Music.

Smother Em Eh

It’s actually a good track but not single material. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

steven

There can be a hundred people in the room, and 99 don't believe in Plastic Doll, but one does. :stalkga:

crybrowz

PD is one of my favs on the album. I don't get why it's gotten so much hate. That being said I don't think it would do well as a single, but it's perfect as an album track. Everyone who is sh*tting on the song now will see the light in a few weeks and realize how mistaken they were :vegas:

Donny Winter

I absolutely love this song. I'm not sure why some fans hate it considering it sounds like it was taken off The Fame, which everyone seems to pine for. lol

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Just now, Donny Winter said:

I absolutely love this song. I'm not sure why some fans hate it considering it sounds like it was taken off The Fame, which everyone seems to pine for. lol

Actually a LOT of people are hating on The Fame nowadays :billie:

Donny Winter
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Actually a LOT of people are hating on The Fame nowadays :billie:

Really? I must be missing those hate comments. Most people really glorify the album (from what I've seen). I mean, it's justified, it has some bops on it.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

TropicOfCANCER

The worst song on the album about a cliched metaphor and has been panned by in every review? Good thing y’all don’t call the shots. 

The Edge Of Glory

Sometimes I don't know if ya'll are talking with shade or no about Plastic Doll, lmao

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Just now, Gui said:

Sometimes I don't know if ya'll are talking with shade or no about Plastic Doll, lmao

No shade from me, I think it deserves a LOT more than what it's getting right now, but it's kind of confirmed that it's getting a whole visual video from Skrillex, so I hope it gets around to the GP! :firega:

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, shame said:

You spelled 1000 Doves wrong

wtf, u spelled Fun Tonight wrong, not with the heartfelt breezy bop 1000 Doves

Bella Goth

i tought why she choose stupid love as single because its universal for chromatica, she said love is the element of chromatica, and the only song that asking for love is stupid loove, imho

Archived