Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gives info on ARTPOP (Fernando, RedOne, Telephone CONFIRMED)

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

dont count on that telephone video guys. I'm can sense another item being put on that "betrayal list" hahhaa

She was with the director of Paparazzi and Telephone not too long ago. It was obvious they were cooking something up too

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

Anyone ever thought of this? Telephone continuation is not a music video, but a movie. Machete Kills, my dear friends :worship:

That's what I thought, considering that her hair in the poster is her Telephone hair and she's wearing a yellow dress!

Where's the proof that RedOne's gonna be on ARTPOP? I want RedONE to be on ARTPOP

She tweeted that she was working with him when someone asked if he was going to be on it right under the Fernando tweet :)

MelbHawker

so nice and tiny...way shorter than he actually seems then again gaga's so short so he'd seem tall next to her. I still pinch myself at times that I did meet him :flutter:

:flutter:

No they did not but they were two different albums. The Paparazzi video had a dark undertone to it along with Telephone.

Yeah and ARTPOP and TFM are two dif albums too!

Asked if she will give us any details on the new single,she replied "Next year,Don't worry"

I am suprised she didn't said the word "soon."

WeLoveLadyGayGay

I am suprised she didn't said the word "soon."

Musicians should be banned from using that word.

Dangerous Man

I'm so excited to know what will be the continuation of Telephone... :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Musicians should be banned from using that word.

:omfgaga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Fernando? seriously? I dont want him in this record.

REDONE?!! YAYY!! :party: Make new smashes man!

:legend: I want Fernando only if he can do something similar to Heavy Metal God :legend:

Archived