Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gives info on ARTPOP (Fernando, RedOne, Telephone CONFIRMED)

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I feel that we may have some more info around the time of Machete Kills release.

I thought there was no release date for Machete Kills though. lol

Darcklighter22

I thought there was no release date for Machete Kills though. lol

not to side track to much but read the description on IMDB "The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space." sounds like the BTWB backwards :laughga:

sweetzombie

We didn't know about the Telephone continuation. That's pretty much it. And I'd say half of us were expecting single news THIS year, which is now clearly not happening

I actually made a huge post in the beginning of December saying everything she told me backstage and I told everyone that it would be on the album and that she had already wrote the treatment for the video :)

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

wowww she's such a genius. it's a smart move holding back the telephone continuation for 2 years, leading everyone on and BAM bring it back a long time later. it does give a very epic and godly effect, compared to if it was released during btw era. eck :pukey:

LickableMonsterBoi

So my question is if we are having the continuation to the Paparazzi, Telephone saga.. cant it possibly mean this album is gonna sound like TFM??? I hope so :excited2:

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO SLAY US :excited2:

Fernando, RedOne, Zedd, Madeon, AND IT KEEPS GOING ! :worship:

Telephone continuation should be with Azealia :legend:

MelbHawker

not to side track to much but read the description on IMDB "The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space." sounds like the BTWB backwards :laughga:

You met Mark? (staring at your avatar!)

What was he like? :deadbanana:

Lord Axel

PRAISE THE LOOORD!

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Archived