💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gives info on ARTPOP (Fernando, RedOne, Telephone CONFIRMED)

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Azealia Banks be in the Telephone continuation? It would only make sense for it to feature BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© again, because Telephone ended with them driving down a road. They can't just leave it there, so it must be BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©! :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

:nails:

Just think of the God damn hype? I think it's something both sides would benefit from... Not to say BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© and Azealia wouldn't also be involved...

Redstreak

At least now I don't have to have myself glued to this website now. :sweat: I still expect at least a little bit of news but now I can know not to hope on anything big until next year. Though I do wonder how she plans to work this era. The point of her not releasing the single until next year was to keep it fresh but now that she won't even be talking about it till next year means we won't probably won't get it till mid-Feb. I'm just afraid th longer she waits in the year the less "fresh" it will be. Though really excited about the producer confirmation (HML, MTN, and sheisse slay your faves tbh) and the telephone continuation. Always been one of my top three vids from her. :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gagaloo911

OMG. Finally some REAL news that hasn't entirely all been confirmed

...namely, Telephone continuation and lead single news next year

In before the single news doesn't come till April :josip:

Gagaloo911

So happy about Fernando and Redone! even though she had confirmed them before i like to hear it again because it seems as if stuff has been scrapped :cryga:

No info til next year.. :slayedbanana:

Aand inb4 the telephone continuation is with Azealia and she tries to pass off Azealia as Honey B and hopes the fans don't notice :josip:

:dead: :toofunny:

Gagaloo911

Didn't we practically know these...?

We didn't know about the Telephone continuation. That's pretty much it. And I'd say half of us were expecting single news THIS year, which is now clearly not happening

Darcklighter22

Didn't we practically know these...?

all but the Telephone continuation pretty much

sciencemonster

Yep, Red One, Garibay, and Telephone continuation were confirmed... not very helpful as I already aknowledged all this Oh Well just have to wait until the new year :P

:tea:

This is not very exciting info.

Archived