πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gives info on ARTPOP (Fernando, RedOne, Telephone CONFIRMED)

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

Next single news next year

SO HAPPY TELEPHONE CONFIRMATION IS THERE

And I am happy too she has worked with Fernand, I just hope he only produces two or three masterpieces like DITD, MTN, TEOG

And she also confirmed again she is working with RedOne!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see, I told you :hor:

she will definitely make continuation of Telephone with Azealia :omgexcited:

ζœˆγ«γ‹γ‚γ£γ¦γ€γŠγ—γŠγγ‚ˆοΌπŸŒ™

Im sure its Azealia. But roumor has it that B is planing to put out new music next year so Beyonce is also a possibility. It's a long time though till next year :(

At least we got Rihanna, Kesha and some other people to make the time pass fast :P

Exactly, she'll release when nothing new is really happening so people will most likely have a higher interest.

Gaga, Beyoncé and Azealia on the Telephone continuation would KILL ME :deadbanana:

SomethingMore

I want Telephone continuation to be with Britney Spears, but I want Beyonce to appear in the video! It would be awesome! Gaga has done 2 song with Bey, theres no need for a third. Although I would love it!

ChicaSkas

this is great. I sense a whiff of counterbalance but it could just be me :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BigDreamer

Kinda stunned there will be no real info about the lead single till 2013! I figure she will premier the single during the US leg of the btwb towards the end of its run and then focus on album promo after the tour is wrapped up and then ARTPOP im a little bummed for no news this year tho.

Archived