Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gives info on ARTPOP (Fernando, RedOne, Telephone CONFIRMED)

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next single news next year

SO HAPPY TELEPHONE CONFIRMATION IS THERE

And I am happy too she has worked with Fernand, I just hope he only produces two or three masterpieces like DITD, MTN, TEOG

Hypocrateen

If she is not giving any details about the new single this year maybe the single is not actually coming in January.

I mean: the announcement and the release the same month? Not so Gaga's, she needs to hype it a little bit. But maybe I'm just wrong and this is a new strategy. :nails:

Telephone continuation :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: I wonder if she is going to do it without Honey B.

Maybe Azealia will play B's little sister or something.

RAMROD

I need some Godiva to celebrate this with!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HarryTheNight

So happy about Fernando and Redone! even though she had confirmed them before i like to hear it again because it seems as if stuff has been scrapped :cryga:

No info til next year.. :slayedbanana:

Aand inb4 the telephone continuation is with Azealia and she tries to pass off Azealia as Honey B and hopes the fans don't notice :josip:

Im sure its Azealia. But roumor has it that B is planing to put out new music next year so Beyonce is also a possibility. It's a long time though till next year :(

At least we got Rihanna, Kesha and some other people to make the time pass fast :P

MOLLY CYRUS

I'm honestly glad that she said "Next year" is when she'll give out information.

It was getting tiring hoping that everyday there may be new news about the Album. And now that she's said that, I atleast know not to get my hopes up for album news until January. This goes for EVERYONE

Archived