Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gives info on ARTPOP (Fernando, RedOne, Telephone CONFIRMED)

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

She's not really spilling any tea, except for the fact she won't be announcing until next year. Most of it is nothing new, producers Zedd, Madeon, Fernando, RedOne, DJWS have all been confirmed before, just like the telephone continuation. She shouldn't do this if she'll be waiting months to announce anything.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway Capricorn

She is finally spilling some tea! Redone will also be on ARTPOP! Don't know if he was confirmed before. :party:

RedOne was confirmed months ago by Gaga on a chat in LittleMonsters.com

Nothing new, really. Although I thought she would give some info on the lead single later this year, since I assumed it would come out sometime around January.

retrosexual123

Yep, Red One, Garibay, and Telephone continuation were confirmed... not very helpful as I already aknowledged all this Oh Well just have to wait until the new year :P

Holy crap Telephone continuation.. We are not worthy What if it is another collab, namely Azealia

But death at her wanting to talk about politics and then all she gets are ARTPOP questions :smh:

I hope the Fernando and RedOne are more fresh... I want a Zedd/Madeon lead single please :kisses:

Apparently she said on LM.com that she wouldn't do the Telephone continuation without Beyonce? Is this true? :excited2: :excited2:

yay for telephone continuation. Here come the rumours about a Beyonce collab.

My guess is, the single will come in february. And she will start hyping it in January. Born This Way had months of hype after it was announced and it led to a clusterfukc due to a lot of expectations.

TheMadridHash

yay for telephone continuation. Here come the rumours about a Beyonce collab.

My guess is, the single will come in february. And she will start hyping it in January. Born This Way had months of hype after it was announced and it led to a clusterfukc due to a lot of expectations.

yes, i want her to keep it quiet at least until january, then she can just give us the info a few weeks before the single is released.

I love the fact that she IS going to do the Telephone continuation, it means the quality of her videos will be back on track

Archived