💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tweet dragging Lana goes viral

Bambino

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

Nicki is yet to speak up (not that I'm expecting her to) and beyonce was silent up until 14 hours ago, but sure let's cancel gaga for releasing an album and lana for getting called racist over nothing :billie:

GreenDiamond

yea drag Lana, there is a lot of more important people that those twitter influencers should put their energy to

Go and protest about this rotten government, you aint changing anything by dragging a celeb on twitter

Regina George

They kinda have a point. She could have actually redeemed herself now but she is still silent on the topic. 

A R T P O P

LDR's romanticising of toxic relationships and a period of time that was unkind to POC and other communities has always seemed like a red flag to me :triggered:

A R T P O P
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

She could have actually redeemed herself now but she is still silent on the topic. 

I think at this point the damage is done. 

If she comments, people will call her disingenuous. 

If she doesn't, people will call her ignorant. 

Red

I don't understand why what Lana has to say about racism is so important, is she magically gonna make people less racist with her tweets or something?

Togekiss
Just now, A R T P O P said:

I think at this point the damage is done. 

If she comments, people will call her disingenuous. 

If she doesn't, people will call her ignorant. 

Well she’s both of those things, so

bring on that pecan pie

Gagaplayer315

She’s too busy being delicate and glamorous :giggle:

SOON

I'd really appreciate if she said something about it but twitter stans would find a way to drag her no matter what. saying things like "she is trying to pretend that she cares", "She trying to get rid of her racist image she gained over that instagram post" or something like that

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

A R T P O P
Just now, Togekiss said:

Well she’s both of those things, so

Exactly :tea:

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't understand why what Lana has to say about racism is so important, is she magically gonna make people less racist with her tweets or something?

so she gets dragged even more. when gaga posted that video of her being happy they dragged her, when she said she's delaying the album listening party they said "but you were dancing earlier, you're so fake" :billie:

Red
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

so she gets dragged even more. when gaga posted that video of her being happy that dragged her, when she said she's delaying the album listening party they said "but you were dancing earlier, you're so fake" :billie:

Pretty much that. 

Archived