💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If you actually wanna watch a good review

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Here you can see someone who knows what she's talking about, she's interested, she analyzes the record from vocals, to lyrics, to production EVERYTHING. That's why her opinion is more valid than someone who just scrolls around tracks saying: well idk 

So yeah, instead of wasting our time with people who just don't care, let's give this woman a boost because she deserves it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SOON

I love her! I love how she points out not only the vocal melodies but also the instrumental highlights. :kara:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

NewYorkCity
Just now, pachinko said:

Thank you for sharing! 

Now jokes apart, this review is amazing. I loved everything.

NewYorkCity
3 minutes ago, MetalGaga said:

So you’re mad that some reviewers don’t like the album? 

nope. I am mad that people with zero knowledge get attention when here we have a music expert who actually analyzes everything instead of moving her head while skyping 90% of every track and saying: well I'll have to listen again but meh. But Ariana saying "yuh" is worth a pause and saying: OMG YES PERIODT.

:ohwell: 

Priorities. 

pachinko
3 minutes ago, MetalGaga said:

Yes, they lack taste. 

OMonster
2 minutes ago, MetalGaga said:

Not the OP... but I think the criticism of some reviews comes down to their lack of perception and analysis. 

Anyone can 'just not like a song' - but if you're reviewing an album, it's worth diving a little deeper and at least trying to understand what you're listening to before dismissing it. 

Everyone is entitled to not like Chromatica. Everyone. 

But if you're reviewing something without an open mind, it's just not a very good review and lacks in merit. 

I read one negative review of Chromatica, and I appreciated it for it's dissection and justifications. It's not about forbidding people to not like the album, it's just about perspective imo.

subtext / fantasy

Just now, NewYorkCity said:

nope. I am mad that people with zero knowledge get attention when here we have a music expert who actually analyzes everything instead of moving her head while skyping 90% of every track and saying: well I'll have to listen again but meh. But Ariana saying "yuh" is worth a pause and saying: OMG YES PERIODT.

:ohwell: 

Priorities. 

:bradley:

NewYorkCity
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I read one negative review of Chromatica, and I appreciated it for it's dissection and justifications. It's not about forbidding people to not like the album, it's just about perspective imo.

oscars applause GIF

____

gstring
14 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

That's why her opinion is more valid than someone who just scrolls around tracks saying: well idk 

the way u spilled :ladyhaha::vegas: 

Little little

Reality
11 minutes ago, MetalGaga said:

You're on a Lady Gaga forum. Expect people not to like it when others dislike her best album of all time :vegas: 

🖤👹

Archived