Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If you actually wanna watch a good review

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

I really love this woman :heart: She knows what she's saying and she doesn't even says "Wow I love this song" or "This song is bad", she's just analysing every part of the songs, from lyrics to instruments, to the sound it tries to create.
She deserves some good support :runhug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

You're on a Lady Gaga forum. Expect people not to like it when others dislike her best album of all time :vegas: 

Then some people need to grow up. :vegas:

MetalGaga
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Not the OP... but I think the criticism of some reviews comes down to their lack of perception and analysis. 

Anyone can 'just not like a song' - but if you're reviewing an album, it's worth diving a little deeper and at least trying to understand what you're listening to before dismissing it. 

Everyone is entitled to not like Chromatica. Everyone. 

But if you're reviewing something without an open mind, it's just not a very good review and lacks in merit. 

I read one negative review of Chromatica, and I appreciated it for it's dissection and justifications. It's not about forbidding people to not like the album, it's just about perspective imo.

You and the OP are dragging another person for not describing the way they dislike the music you like a certain way. You bored? 

steven

This woman gives the best reviews and I love the fact that she pays attention to every details and subtilities. :heart:

Sepsami
16 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

nope. I am mad that people with zero knowledge get attention when here we have a music expert who actually analyzes everything instead of moving her head while skyping 90% of every track and saying: well I'll have to listen again but meh. But Ariana saying "yuh" is worth a pause and saying: OMG YES PERIODT.

:ohwell: 

Priorities. 

spongebob squarepants tea GIF

Reality
8 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Or if you want to argue that other people can have negative opinions about the album, then we should also be able to have opinions about their opinions :vegas:

Opinions aren't a one-way street :vegas: 

🃏🖤👹

Cssomeone

This whole situation reminds of monsters in general: whenever Gaga loses an award it becomes irrelevant, but if she wins it, it automatically turns into the most important thing in the world. I wanna see your reactions if theneedledrop rates Chromatica poorly, for example. He knows what he's talking about, and he refers to lyrics, production and the overall album  :ohwell: 

NewYorkCity
1 minute ago, Cssomeone said:

This whole situation reminds of monsters in general: whenever Gaga loses an award it becomes irrelevant, but if she wins it, it automatically turns into the most important thing in the world. I wanna see your reactions if theneedledrop rates Chromatica poorly, for example. He knows what he's talking about, and he refers to lyrics, production and the overall album  :ohwell: 

I will watch it and it will be interesting because he will give valid points (that I can agree or not with) that can open an interesting debate, even make me realise things that I hadn't noticed, and offer a different professional point of view. 

MetalGaga
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

if you want a fun review, this one is good: 

How did I know you’d choose Newfie? He doesn’t say anything bad, ever. That’s cool. Is it genuine, though? *shrug* 

MetalGaga
2 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

I will watch it and it will be interesting because he will give valid points (that I can agree or not with) that can open an interesting debate, even make me realise things that I hadn't noticed, and offer a different professional point of view. 

Have you seen his professional, interesting review of Born This Way? 

NewYorkCity
Just now, MetalGaga said:

Have you seen his professional, interesting review of Born This Way? 

Yes I have, your point?

pachinko
2 minutes ago, MetalGaga said:

How did I know you’d choose Newfie? He doesn’t say anything bad, ever. That’s cool. Is it genuine, though? *shrug* 

Is this shade? Good luck because I am tan af right now. :)

Cssomeone
Just now, MetalGaga said:

This is other point I was about to make: it happens the other way around. People say they like a song but don't give good enough reason why, and that's "okay". When someone does that but to criticize a song/album, everyone feels attacked and entitled to show their disagreement

4 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

If only most of the people from this forum had this level of maturity:pawsup:

gstring
26 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

nah it just a fact that Nina did an awesome and insightful review, that's why we tends to love her review rather than... :vegas: period.

Little little

Archived