💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Sine from above" was intented for Elton only 7 years ago

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

palma

Sine has that Euphoria-like Avicii  Swedish sound that was BIG in 2012-2015 so I can’t say I’m surprised but I’m guessing the lyrics and the overall theme still belong to Gaga and the OG demo was only a concept with perhaps the outro attached to it as an experimental moment :interestinga:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ice bear
28 minutes ago, bleed dior said:

Sine From Above wishes to be as superior as The Cure. Sit down.

ew basic

ice heard one side from above

Tom Nook

How can some of y’all not like the outro it’s like the best part it’s so unexpected :tony: it reminds me of the production on this song

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

BetrayedSTAN
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Didn't RedOne help produce the song? Of course he's going to hype it up. He's not gonna say, "Yeah, it's just an okay song."

And no, the fans don't "have the right to ask for it." It's a scrapped song just like how any other song is a scrapped song. Do you have the "right" to ask for her entire library of scrapped songs? No. It's frankly none of our business. Would it be cool to hear other songs that didn't make it onto the albums? Sure, but we have no "right" to ask for it. 

It may be a really good song, but again, don't act like it's a pop culture messiah. 

Clearly this conversation is going nowhere.. and i have no energy to interact with u :koons:

Have a nice day 

Magui

When a song is good, it remains good. No matter the years that go by and the years to come. It's good, simple.

ProdigyARTPOP

They redid the song, even though it was intended for Elton 7 years ago, he literally says they Skype’d his recording for the album version, like it’s not the same as the one presented to Elton 7 years ago,

before anyone runs off thinking Gaga exhausted this idea off someone else

ice bear
8 minutes ago, bleed dior said:

You are 

:awkney: free hostility is basic as well

i'm talking about the song not about you mr. short temper

ice heard one side from above

re di tutto
2 minutes ago, ice bear said:

:awkney: free hostility is basic as well

i'm talking about the song not about you mr. short temper

Your avi is so cute.

Antoni

So you're telling me that the song that most of the album promo and the album cover itself is designed around was not even HER idea?

I am SINE-ing off for life.

My name isn't Timmers

Helix
1 minute ago, Timmers said:

So you're telling me that the song that most of the album promo and the album cover itself is designed around was not even HER idea?

I am SINE-ing off for life.

Just because an iteration of the song existed 7 years ago doesn't mean Gaga just copy & pasted it now, sometimes ideas & songs take a long time to come to fruition. Plus, it's entirely possible Gaga came up with the "sine" concept and they melded the demo to fit.

Stuff like this happens a lot, like the song Honey by Robyn took like 8 years to get finished and was passed around to various people but it doesn't make the song any less impactful. 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Itsbrenda said:

Seven years?

How did this album take 2.5 years to make.. some of the songs sound like they where written for ‘The Fame’ like Plastic Doll.. 

love the album though, joint best with BTW for me

Because she’s been busy :laughga:

1 hour ago, moonsago said:

I love it but I still skip the end, its the one part I do not understand lol

it's when the signal splits in two 

Gerrard174

Clocking those who want elton off the track

This is Elton's track 3nded up as collabration with gaga. Pay that guy some respect at least.

Archived