💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Sine from above" was intented for Elton only 7 years ago

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Reality
14 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

She reworked a 7 years old song that it was not meant for her and at the same time she's keep sitting on frankensteined despite the fact that it's a phenomenal song that would revolutionize pop music again ..

Gaga's mind can't fail to confuse me sometimes 

Edit: i loved sine from above btw but JUSTICE for FRANKENSTEINED 

We know next to nothing about Frankensteined. Stop acting like it's the pop culture messiah :ladyhaha:

Gaga works with older songs writter for/by other artists all the time. 

🖤👹

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
11 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Same i was wtf is this ending

It's weird sonically but I totally understand it and have a clear mental picture of what they are trying to achieve.

The song is about the universe creation and evolution, so that last part reminds me of those nature timelapses, like an epiphany of creation.

Kinda like this video, visually?

IDGAF

Teal Ambition

Did they remove this from the article? I dont see it

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Creyk
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

“Recording Elton John on Skype from Australia is one of the most surreal moments I’ll never forget,” Burns adds.

Wait what? It was recorded on SKYPE?

Musicians collaborate through skype all the time, they don't sing into the computer microphone, the producer just gives notes to the artist through the program about how to record the song. If you are into Lana, the BTS video of how her song Young & Beautiful was created shows this, the directors were instructing her through a video chat  about what kind of different vocal takes they want. The director even name drops skype at 1:16

River
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't understand why y'all keep saying this album sounds "dated." 

Like, no it doesn't :billie: 

It takes inspiration from EDM, 90s House, funk, disco, etc, but that doesn't mean it's "date." 

The song, and really this entire album, sound nostalgic, but with a fresher, more contemporary twist. I love it. 

I've learned that all those people who screams "dated" are listening to dated music, they just believe that it's something new because their music knowledge is very very limited:smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SEXODUS

Those last 30 seconds are actually the most interesting and heartbreaking part of that track to me. It’s like a release of all the frustration and pain that’s come from having lost touch with the “above” that they mention. Whatever this “above” is, it should bring order and perfectly harmonious sounds, and that’s how the last part fits: chaos, tension, losing control to some kind of numbness.

This is quite a hard time for me mentally and that last part is exactly how I feel lately. Somebody just needs to make a one-hour extended version of it :poot:

geusst1235

To anyone that calls the album "dated" perhaps you were not aware of this bit of info, but making it sound like 90's house was literally the entire point.

- All three of the collaborators immersed themselves in Nineties house culture. They covered the studio in acid house posters and Burns would send Gaga and Tucker Spotify playlists of classic house music to further educate them. The trio took the tribute to house so seriously that they even had the album’s mixer Tom Norris avoid using technology or mixing trends that were too modern.

- “I was told not to use any sidechains throughout the album,” Norris explains. “Sidechains are a way of ducking one instrument out to make room for another, and it’s a really common thing in EDM. It wasn’t even possible to do when these classic Nineties house records were made. So I tried to steer clear from those to be true to that sound.”

Reality
4 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I know that it's the golden child of the album at the moment, but my mind was to be spoken:ohwell:

It is and always will be :queenga:

Sound is Gaga's god, and Sine From Above is god's message to Gaga :queenga:

🖤👹

BetrayedSTAN
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

We know next to nothing about Frankensteined. Stop acting like it's the pop culture messiah :ladyhaha:

Gaga works with older songs writter for/by other artists all the time. 

Speak for yourself . 

PatrickMonster

sorry am I the only one who cant see this in the link he posted? or everybody just believed what the OP is saying?

matthieu
22 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I love it but I still skip the end, its the one part I do not understand lol

the sound wave (sinus symbol and also Chromatica symbol) doesn't go in a straight line but all the way 

:sis: then the signal split in two, the sound created stars like me and you, before there was us there was silence

Spoiler

idk what the reason is but I love the ending part :vegas:

hot blondes in odd positions

Reality
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Speak for yourself . 

If you have the song, please share it with the class. :vegas:

The Frankensteined song is the equivalent of the Snyder Cut for this fandom, and it's annoying as ****. It's one song. Unless we hear it somehow, I'm treating it just like any other song. 

🖤👹

xoxo Craig

So I reckon this was the first one they created for the album... Gaga re-wrote it, and did vocals

End Racism Now

re di tutto
30 minutes ago, ice bear said:

imagine this slayage existing for 7 years behind our backs and we getting the cure :awkney:

Sine From Above wishes to be as superior as The Cure. Sit down.

Kermit the frog

Can someone post the full review here? I can't seem to find the rest of the text...

Archived