💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Sine from above" was intented for Elton only 7 years ago

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

Rolling Stone magazine made a Chromatica review that features comments from Axwell, Ben rice, Bloodpop and more. :) 

Axwell himself explains that "Sine from above" was supposed to be an Elton and Axwell collab' so they worked on it 7 years ago but it never went the way they wanted it to be + he had a hard time joining Elton so it was never used.

That's when gaga decided to bring axwell on the album that he thought that she knew him well so he sent the track to gaga and bloodpop who loved it and that's how the unknown vintage track arrived on Chromatica.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lady-gaga-chromatica-1007057/

THANKS GOD ELTON WAS BUSY OR NOT FULLY PLEASED WITH THE SONG BACK THEN CAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE ALBUM GEMS IF NOT ITS BEST TRACK. :D 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop

"7 years ago"

Yeah, it shows:billie:

Like don't even @ me, it sounds dated no matter how you cut it lol. 

But dated doesn't automatically mean BAD either, so..

moonsago

I love it but I still skip the end, its the one part I do not understand lol

Girrr

Wow, that’s interesting. I wonder how much the lyrics changed once it ended up in Gaga’s hands for the sine theme to carry out this album’s meaning. 

AlwaysLoveGaga

This is interesting.

But I would imagine the lyrics were changed a lot because of how personal they seem to Gaga:heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

ice bear

imagine this slayage existing for 7 years behind our backs and we getting the cure :awkney:

ice heard one side from above

Daylight Jokers
Just now, Girrr said:

Wow, that’s interesting. Based on how critical the sine wave is to her explanation of Chromatica and her creative process this time around, I would’ve thought this was entirely her creation. 

Maybe the theme of the song was different from the one with Gaga?  Who knows, maybe it wasn't called Sine From Above before.

Itsbrenda

Seven years?

How did this album take 2.5 years to make.. some of the songs sound like they where written for ‘The Fame’ like Plastic Doll.. 

love the album though, joint best with BTW for me

Girrr
Just now, LGs LM said:

Maybe the theme of the song was different from the one with Gaga?  Who knows, maybe it wasn't called Sine From Above before.

Yeah, I just edited my post actually. I’m wondering if it was just a beat before. 

AphroditeLaydee
16 hours ago, Girrr said:

Wow, that’s interesting. Based on how critical the sine wave is to her explanation of Chromatica and her creative process this time around, I would’ve thought this was entirely her creation. 

i gues when it was with elton it was called sign from above--i had the impression from gaga's interviews that she came up with calling it sine based on how much she repeats it and emphasizes why it should be spelled sine

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, Girrr said:

Wow, that’s interesting. I wonder how much the lyrics changed once it ended up in Gaga’s hands for the sine theme to carry out this album’s meaning. 

That's why I'm curious to hear the vintage demo to see that gaga did to the track or if it was already perfect and needed nothing. ;) 

Pharamon
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

It's literally the gem of the album. 

this! My favorite song from the album so far :kara:

Archived