💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Sine from above" was intented for Elton only 7 years ago

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Maybe that explains all the writers?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

They could have updated the production... it lowkey sounds like this

End Racism Now

Gatlyn
34 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

"7 years ago"

Yeah, it shows:billie:

Like don't even @ me, it sounds dated no matter how you cut it lol. 

But dated doesn't automatically mean BAD either, so..

Right, the production reminds me of the collabs David Guetta put out with Sia and Usher back in the early 10s. Which is not to say that it's bad at all, I quite like the sound.

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Tom Daley said:

Right, the production reminds me of the collabs David Guetta put out with Sia and Usher back in the early 10s. Which is not to say that it's bad at all, I quite like the sound.

Thisss, why can't more of you take "dated" as something neutral? That's how I MEANT it, chile

BetrayedSTAN
16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If you have the song, please share it with the class. :vegas:

The Frankensteined song is the equivalent of the Snyder Cut for this fandom, and it's annoying as ****. It's one song. Unless we hear it somehow, I'm treating it just like any other song. 

Sadly i don't have the song .. i only heard a short snippet From my friend's phone and i already shared details about it in different threads .. 

RedOne himself praised the song and he said it's better than any song he produced before .. songwriter "Jesse Saint John" worked with britney sia etc praised the song and he literally said that the song sticked in his head for almost 2 years and he only heard it ounce .. so the hype is there for the song and fans have the right to ask for it ... so u don't have to be annoyed and pray that gaga would release it someday cause FRANKENSTEINED is "that song that would make the fans go crazy" (as RedOne said)

KORG

90s house and trance, and people say its dated :laughga: kids, please expand your minds. This is one of the best songs shes ever done.

RudraCNG

That "x song is dated" scheiße is the dumbest thing ever. If a song is good it'll remain good forever. If you liked a song and currently you don't it just means it wasn't that good, just a trendy-song.

Andreu

As much as I love this song it 1000% sounds like Swedish House Mafia / Axwell & Ingrosso track

President Biden
46 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

i gues when it was with elton it was called sign from above--i had the impression from gaga's interviews that she came up with calling it sine based on how much she repeats it and emphasizes why it should be spelled sine

The queen loves her spelling.

MANiCURE

”Please call it ARTPOP, not ARTPOP.”

I got drunk

Reality
5 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Sadly i don't have the song .. i only heard a short snippet From my friend's phone and i already shared details about it in different threads .. 

RedOne himself praised the song and he said it's better than any song he produced before .. songwriter "Jesse Saint John" worked with britney sia etc praised the song and he literally said that the song sticked in his head for almost 2 years and he only heard it ounce .. so the hype is there for the song and fans have the right to ask for it ... so u don't have to be annoyed and pray that gaga would release it someday cause FRANKENSTEINED is "that song that would make the fans go crazy" (as RedOne said)

Didn't RedOne help produce the song? Of course he's going to hype it up. He's not gonna say, "Yeah, it's just an okay song."

And no, the fans don't "have the right to ask for it." It's a scrapped song just like how any other song is a scrapped song. Do you have the "right" to ask for her entire library of scrapped songs? No. It's frankly none of our business. Would it be cool to hear other songs that didn't make it onto the albums? Sure, but we have no "right" to ask for it. 

It may be a really good song, but again, don't act like it's a pop culture messiah. 

🖤👹

gumzy3000

Sine from Above is the song from Chromatica which made me cry. I think it is one of Gaga's best songs 

trolly troll troll

plasticalice

The majority of this album is sampled or borrowed... I would excuse this if it was amazing, but it's not. Can't believe she spent 3 years on this just to give us bought chord progressions and the most flavourless tropical remix production (Free Woman I'm looking at you).

Andreu
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

That "x song is dated" scheiße is the dumbest thing ever. If a song is good it'll remain good forever. If you liked a song and currently you don't it just means it wasn't that good, just a trendy-song.

Now the euphoric feeling swedish dance song is 2012ed? As if we dont wanna feel euphoric now :billie:

BleepBloop
12 minutes ago, KORG said:

90s house and trance, and people say its dated :laughga: kids, please expand your minds. This is one of the best songs shes ever done.

If this song sounds like 90s house to you then I don't know what to say tbh:giggle:

Archived