💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is a great song

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

My favorite for sure is Rain On Me, but this song is such a great song. I know since I heard the demo, that I would like. The lyrics, the sound.. everything. I hope this is the next single.

What's the song on repeat now, for you?

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

AndiGaga

I miss the " i'll be free free free free forever baby" part from the demo but all in all the song is maaagic

Bjaf

I only listened to the demo after hearing the final version, and I think the final version is so much better. :messga:

Aga Gydal

It’s a great song. I think it suffers a bit following Rain On Me’s high energy and dramatic build-up, because Free Woman feels much more static and tepid in comparison. I guess that’s what happens when the album is so rooted in dance, the listener is trained to assume each song will take the energy higher. When I heard through the album the first time, FW almost made no impression. It’ll be a grower I think

Shawniqua Mendes

Yess, it's my favorite from the album. 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Economy

Agreed 100%

In fact it's my fav from the album! ROM is my second fav

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

It’s a great song. I think it suffers a bit following Rain On Me’s high energy and dramatic build-up, because Free Woman feels much more static and tepid in comparison. I guess that’s what happens when the album is so rooted in dance, the listener is trained to assume each song will take the energy higher. When I heard through the album the first time, FW almost made no impression. It’ll be a grower I think

Yes!!! I think it would have been a smart move to place 1000 Doves as a balled in thr middle of the album, after an Interlude

SOON

It's wonderful. And I love the verses too. Lyrically and instrumentally one of my faves from the album.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

coutureecstasy

New to GGD! I may or may not have heard some of the leak and am so happy with the final version. Vocals are night and day different and I think they cut it down to a perfect length. One of my favs from the album. Her “C’MON” before the drop...slays me and resurrects me.

Glamourpuss

I couldn't connect with it at first but right now this has become the one that's on repeat. I probably look so indecisive to anyone who has seen my other posts but this album has so many good songs that a new one pulls me in on every listen.  

JillTyrell2004

I struggled with the changes but I only listen to the new version now. Listening to the demo now it does sound a little disjointed and the polished version is definately more radio friendly. 

Roronoa

So happy to see people loving Free Woman. Out of all the songs, I think Gaga feels attached to this one the most. 

Archived