💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is a great song

Blackout19

Featured Posts

selenalavigne

The demo sucked and i was worried....

BUT THE FINAL VERSION IS EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE WANTED.

tbh the saving grace of the album. without Free Woman i would be dragging the album to h*ll and back but since I was served this masterpiece I'm trying to mostly just praise this song :heart:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Anderson123

It’s one of my least favorites. :bradley: I hope it grows on me. 

Red

I am forcing myself to like the final, which is a shame cause the song is good, it's just that the demo is better :selena:

But joke's one me for listening to leaks I guess, I won't do that anymore, LG7 will be a clean slate to me when it officially comes.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

steven
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I couldn't connect with it at first but right now this has become the one that's on repeat. I probably look so indecisive to anyone who has seen my other posts but this album has so many good songs that a new one pulls me in on every listen.  

Lmao same, I think the album version is growing on me but I will not delete the demo from my phone yet :stalkga:

JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

So happy to see people loving Free Woman. Out of all the songs, I think Gaga feels attached to this one the most. 

I think so too. Regardless of how it does chart wise, I hope she releases it. I’ve got a feeling she will.

Archived