Best Track   

235 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

The Edge Of Glory, bc its ending feels like an actual ending :giveup: . Babylon is close second, followed by Angel Down :diane: .

Ew, David!

Gracious Gaga

voted for TEOG. but I think MTN would've been a great closer for BTW & I believe it was suppose to be at one point because apparently Gaga referred to MTN as the closing track on BTW in an interview back when she was making the album.  

♥ Kindness Police.

Anveeroy

The Edge of Glory and Babylon are having a big fight! :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

palma

TEOG is probably Gaga’s greatest song lyrically along with SFA. I would like it to be played on my funeral to be honest. :pray: 

HOWEVER, Babylon is an icon, a legend and she is the moment. I mean come on now. 
black wendy williams GIF

It is the ultimate gay song. Overall, I think it really depends on one’s mood. If you feel like having a good time then Babylon. If you feel like making a statement TEOG easily. 

Gaga’s closers tho:giveup: The fact that I didn’t even speak about Applause and it’s one of her best songs...

VasilisVas

I don’t understand the hate Teeth gets. It’s an amazing song and it’s very different from a lot Gaga’s discography. 

I choose Babylon. I would prefer TEOG as an opening and MTN as a closing song on BTW.

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I don’t understand the hate Teeth gets. It’s an amazing song and it’s very different from a lot Gaga’s discography. 

Agreed. I voted for it too. :party:

L0NEL1GHTS

Voted for TEOG but Teeth and Angel Down are both probably in my top ten Gaga songs so that **** hurted 

HermesGr

Omg that’s difficult!! :queenga:

Babylon = The edge of glory = Teeth > Summerboy > Angeldown > Applause :oops:

Archived