💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bird noise in Babylon

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve watched a few reactions and noticed everyone mention the bird sound effects in Bablyon. Isn’t it like a transition and reference to 1000 Doves? I just googled “what sound does a dove make” and it kinda sounds familiar? The “dove” is now free. :oprah:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

its Cardi B.  she was suppose to have her own verse but didn't have time to record it because she was making Corona Virus (**** Is Getting Real) [Piano Version] .  Her ad libs, however, stayed on the track.

lyrics from Cardi's scrapped verse:

what is that? 

OMG WHAT IS THAT?

It's a sine from above

looking like 1000 doves

flying me to babylon cuz thats just what they does

♥ Kindness Police.

ViGaga

found this in the comments of the song they sampled 

"I've found out the birds are called Loons, they are native to North America, I used to think it was a jungle bird - but they are common around the Pacific North West - "the Pacific state" "

Little Monster in Buffalo

GAMS

"Crazy as a loon"

"What in (English-speaking) Europe is called the Great Northern Diver is called in North America the Common Loon (a species of bird). It has a weird, haunting cry which presumably suggested to someone the howls of the insane. Hence, crazy as a loon. One reason that that odd, sort of laughing, sound made by loons makes such an impression is that it sometimes does it at night, when most birds are silent. Kinda spooky. Not forgetting to mention that 'loon' was a term of abuse in Shakesperean times, being as it is a shortened form of 'lunatic' i.e. somebody made mad by the power of the moon."

GAMS, gay popstar

LaLa

Loons are on our $1 coin here in Canada (we call the coins Loonies lol) so I’m taking it as a personal shoutout :queenga:

2000-w-canadian-1-dollar-common-loonie-1

ice bear

a loon

sometimes you hear them in horror movies and people think they're wolves

the same with cockaburras sounding like monkeys

ice heard one side from above

lavenderblondee
12 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

its Cardi B.  she was suppose to have her own verse but didn't have time to record it because she was making Corona Virus (**** Is Getting Real) [Piano Version] .  Her ad libs, however, stayed on the track.

giphy.gif

HeavyyMetalVenuss

one second i’m a loons then suddenly the loons is me

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Goldfish

I absolutely adore bird noises used in Songs. Loons make such amazing calls :messga:

I invented post-its

mmiranda

Guys, is there a sample from Vogue in Babylon? It sounds amazing but I’m not sure

Cookie Tookie
2 minutes ago, mmiranda said:

Guys, is there a sample from Vogue in Babylon? It sounds amazing but I’m not sure

Both songs, and most songs of the 90s used the Roland 909 drum machine, which is that classic drum combination you hear on both songs 

Archived