Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica: 3rd biggest female debut of ALL TIME on Spotify

RainOnMeYup

Featured Posts

palma

SHE SURPASSED BILLIE OMG :bradley:

In b4 “Is Gaga a threat to Billie” threads :billie:

FR though, I’m very happy to see Gaga is still Interscope’s biggest money maker. We’re getting BUDGET.

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm sooo curious to see what happens when Adele drops her album this year. I wonder if they're going to go for pure sales like 25 where it's only available to purchase or go for streaming straight away.

Pure sales won’t work the same way I don’t think. I truly think 2015 was the last year that was a feasible marketing plan. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just A Holy Fool

The good sis Alice! I know it’s the opening track, but I am so here for it’s slayage!

RedOneKonvictGaga

Remember when everyone doubted that Chromatica would do well in terms of sales and streams :queenga:

Economy
4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is ridiculous :air:  I cannot believe so many people are enjoying a Lady Gaga album post ARTPOP :air:  the acclaim, the success, the charts... yes it doesn't EXACTLY matter but damn, she is on FIRE and I cannot be more proud of her. Her best album getting all this attention is overwhelming 

Same. After 2013 I never expected her to slay again on charts tbh I thought her career would continue more underground with her fans but not a mainstream power :enigma:

So glad I was mistaken :giveup:

JRCF29

Yes, she's also taken over Youtube and I'm sure Amazon Unlimited... and just WAIT for those Apple Music #s! 

Don't Call Me Gaga

rasclautmangos

Dang.....I didn't know Ariana was hitting like THAT go girl.

This is AMAZING for Gaga! 

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Same. After 2013 I never expected her to slay again on charts tbh I thought her career would continue more underground with her fans but not a mainstream power :enigma:

So glad I was mistaken :giveup:

She and her team really served it this era, from a Top 5 lead single, to Rain on Me, to billboards everywhere, to the viral Weather Girls videos, to her "delivering" the album herself to the dept. stores, to Sour Candy surprise release, to retweeting memes about the album:kiss:

So iconic, there's no one like her PERIODt

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived