Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Fantástico (BR)

Alladin Sane

Featured Posts

Alladin Sane

This sunday the biggest TV Channel of Brazil will air an exclusive interview with Lady Gaga on Fantástico (TV Program). The interview was recorded Gaga's house in LA before the pandemic and she talked about Chromatica and also about her relation with Brazil.

Some quotes  (the interview was dubbed and I translated, so don't consider this a direct Gaga quote)
>> "Chromatica is a new world, where everybody is different and can be who they are. [...] It's about looking around and try to bring unity among the differences. And how can I, Gaga, make this?"
>> "I have depression and it was the music that saved me. Write, sing, do what I love gave me the energy to put me out of that grave and make me want to help other people. Think in which manner I could share this positive energy and how I could make the world dance."
>> "I play of making the Oscar speech when I was 14, since working as a waitress in NY. I picked the menus and say things like 'Thank you Academy for this award'. [...] But when happened in real life it was so fast and so exciting that I only remember to see my sister on the audience and thank her".
>> "When I came to Rio, that was so amazing that I asked some kids to write the word Rio. I pick one letter of which kid and made a tattoo to never forget those kids and how we didn't need to be rich to be happy. They're so happy with just one soccer ball."
>>  "It's in the hardest situations that we learn to practice empathy with the others but it's also important to have self-love. [...] We have to love ourselves above all."

Sorry for my lame translation. Hope that other brazilian monster come here and give us a better translation  :huntyga:

You all can watch the interview here: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/8593059/programa/?abfs=true

Update | The reporter published a previously unreleased snippet of the interview on her Instagram:

Other interviews that Gaga gave to Fantástico

2009 | About TFM
2011 | About BTW
2012 | Abot BTWB
2014 | About C2C (with Tony Bennett)
2018 | About ASIB (with Bradley and the cast)

Source

Lazz Monster

Nice, I'm glad she didn't forget about us :heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

Hope she throw us a bone and say she will bring the tour whenever it happens, a show from the tour not rock in rio again.

Alladin Sane
6 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Brasil first deserves Gaga to tour there 365 days in yeartumblr_n3b6yliRAQ1svi3flo1_500.jpg 

We deserve a Brazilian residence :legend:

Galactic Mess

I’m expecting a tour date announcement for the end of the year or 2021 :nails:

I am aware I’ll be disappointed :neyde:

Red

REALLY? OMG

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Red
1 hour ago, GreenDiamond said:

Brasil first deserves Gaga to tour there 365 days in yeartumblr_n3b6yliRAQ1svi3flo1_500.jpg 

#gagapleasemovetobrasil

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Alladin Sane
13 minutes ago, Red said:

REALLY? OMG

Gaga read our comments on the other thread, travel in time and made this happen.

Her mind :giveup:

Alladin Sane

I translated some parts of the interview. Remember that the interview was dubbed, so I translated it. As my english isn't the best, don't consider these as direct quotes from Gaga. :huntyga: 

>> "Chromatica is a new world, where everybody is different and can be who they are. [...] It's about looking around and try to bring unity among the differences. And how can I, Gaga, make this?"
>> "I have depression and it was the music that saved me. Write, sing, do what I love gave me the energy to put me out of that grave and make me want to help other people. Think in which manner I could share this positive energy and how I could make the world dance."
>> "I play of making the Oscar speech when I was 14, since working as a waitress in NY. I picked the menus and say things like 'Thank you Academy for this award'. [...] But when happened in real life it was so fast and so exciting that I only remember to see my sister on the audience and thank her".
>> "When I came to Rio, that was so amazing that I asked some kids to write the word Rio. I pick one letter of which kid and made a tattoo to never forget those kids and how we didn't need to be rich to be happy. They're so happy with just one soccer ball."
>>  "It's in the hardest situations that we learn to practice empathy with the others but it's also important to have self-love. [...] We have to love ourselves above all."

Watch the interview here: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/8593059/programa/?abfs=true

ice bear

we need gaga as president here

ice heard one side from above

Alladin Sane
2 minutes ago, ice bear said:

we need gaga as president here

Even Asia would be better.

Archived