💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Can someone watch the video for me, don't want give her a view if its shady :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, sleepyhead said:

that face already told everything lol

She starts the video playing Bad Romance...  :saladga:

End Racism Now

C1trus

I'll watch her again when Gaga releases ballads soon. I'll pass with this one :billie:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Daylight Jokers
6 minutes ago, sleepyhead said:

that face already told everything lol

I mean that was her thumbnail face when she listened to Future Nostlagia and she loved that album.

DirrtyPony

I'm skipping this reaction, I already know she's not into it.

Strung out for another taste

Varys

She likes Babylon and Replay. Thats about it :bradley:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Haldy

Just watched it!

First of all, none of you better give her downvotes or leave nasty comments. She's entitled to her personal oppinion on Gaga's work and she clearly hasn't got a bias against Gaga because she's been incredibly positive of many of Gaga's albums and performances. So if you're wanting to go downvote brigade her, take a moment to grow up and play Babylon.

With that said, it's kinda what we expected. She's a bit muted on a lot of the tracks, saying she likes elements and will need to revisit and listen again. Her favourite tracks are Free Woman, Sour Candy, Replay and Babylon.

Lemonade

Yeah she also likes the chorus of Alice, the lyrics of Fun tonight etc so it's not like she drags every other song other than those she completely likes. She also enjoys Enigma! 

MANiCURE 6

She liked Free Woman, Sour Candy, Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay and Babylon

She likes almost all the lyrics

julz

Im surprised she liked Sour Candy, considering she's not into electronic music as it seems for me. Im glad that she liked Replay. Liking Free Woman and Babylon, good too, and the fact that these two could probably be the next singles (there are rumours that these two have videos already)

CautiousLurker
6 minutes ago, Mikebristow said:

Whats this person qualifications? I am asking why do we care? 

Do you ask this of all reaction channels? People like her channel, she's on their radar - what more do you want :laughga:

TheSlash

Hm, this felt as she wanted to rush through it to get it over with. I expected her to dissect the lyrics and meanings behind the songs, instead she listened to it, looked suspicious for 5 seconds and then gave it a "It's a grower" and went on.

She went from honest opinions and reactions to only loving Gaga-songs if they're either deep, meaningful ballads or just plain badass ( Sour Candy, Babylon ). Also, you know she didn't analyze the lyrics when you look at the video length - I mean, 20 minutes for 16 tracks? Gurl :madge: .

I respect her opinion, but that reaction as a whole was not it.

Also, if you don't wanna watch it: Her favorites are Free Woman, Sour Candy, Replay and Babylon and she said she needs to listen to it more times before knowing if she likes it or not.

Ew, David!

Archived