Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
15 hours ago, Gilly said:

The pretentiousness...

Imagine thinking having an area of literal expertise is pretense.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shav33l

I just know that Dylan would've loved the album! :bradley: So sad he isn't doing music reactions anymore :selena:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:11 AM, Enomis said:

Omg. The beginning is so BAD.

ALICE is THAT opening track you instantly LOVE.:giveup:

Nope the album starts with its weakest track and Replay or Babylon should’ve opened the album :nails:

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, brownie said:

Nope the album starts with its weakest track and Replay or Babylon should’ve opened the album :nails:

That doesn't make sense :awkney:

Aqua Mars

She just deliberately decides whether liking an album or not regardless of how it sounds. 
She bopped to Gaga albums when her channel was smaller to build a fanbase. Now that she got followers she doesn’t need to do that anymore, also she disliked Chromatica as a consequence to the backlash she received on the ROM reaction. 

She’s not as authentic as most of us think, her opinion is is irrelevant now. 

OneFiveTen

If you want an actual good opinion and analysis of Chromatica watch this instead. 

32 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

That doesn't make sense :awkney:

Babylon — has a cool intro, loon is iconic, catchiest song on the album to hook you in

Replay — one of the most personal on the album, Gaga fought for it to be included, opening line is “Am I still alive? Where am I I cry” perfectly setting the tone for the album

Makes perfect sense to me :ladyhaha:

Gangie
14 minutes ago, OneFiveTen said:

If you want an actual good opinion and analysis of Chromatica watch this instead. 

I like him! He made some points! 

And he’s hot :lolly:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

The Child
On 6/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, Shav33l said:

I just know that Dylan would've loved the album! :bradley: So sad he isn't doing music reactions anymore :selena:

I think I'm going to ask him on his twitter.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Creyk
9 minutes ago, brucee said:

she is relevant.

And she always will be. But is this really the voice we are supposed to support?

brucee
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

And she always will be. But is this really the voice we are supposed to support?

idk. I think she ain't been mean at all. And I also think exactly the same thing as her : most of the songs had to grow on my for like one or two listens. I think tf that she ain't been super laudatory towards Chromatica can be frustrating but she stated points. If you like her from the start like I do, don't be too harsh nor put too much expectations... 

hello hello baby.

MANiCURE 6
On 6/1/2020 at 11:42 PM, Gangie said:

And he’s hot :lolly:

And straight. :bradley:

Woohoo

The intro got copyrighted :rip: 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived