💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

For anyone wondering she kind of just sits there indifferent to the album apart from Free Woman, Sour Candy, Replay and Babylon which she liked and 911 which she disliked. She doesn't really dive into the lyrics or anything that much.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Honestly - and there's no need to be hateful towards Ajayll for this, of course - but she just doesn't 'get' Gaga as an artist in my opinion. 

She doesn't understand her artistry... and I don't mean that pretentiously. I just don't believe she understands where Gaga is coming from with her work. 

I believe she wants Gaga to be ASIB / Joanne forever. We have to remember she didn't 'get behind' Gaga during the eras that are most exemplary of her true vision. 

To me, I think Chromatica is Gaga being the artist she really wants to be and is. She isn't trying to be anything other than what she is with this album. And it might not for everyone. 

I also think an understanding of Gaga's context (her struggles, her life) helps with this album. There are SO many songs (if not all of them) that are so connected to her personal story. This album, in that sense, is for the fans. There's so much in the record for us to dissect and understand. 

For others who are not so familiar with the intricacies of Gaga's life, some songs might appear to lack a clear message, which is what people like Ajayll are seeking. 

Also... I used to watch Ajayll a lot. And she has absolutely soured towards Gaga. She reviews her music not wanting to enjoy it, in my opinion. I think, too, her true enjoyment and passion for music in general has decreased since she got bigger on YouTube. 

subtext / fantasy

codymonster
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Because stan bases tend to weaponize her worthless opinions. That's why. Do you live in a bubble?

Again, her opinion isn’t worthless. And yes, a lot of people care about what she thinks, because they value her opinion. If you don’t value her opinion, then you shouldn’t care about what she says. It’s just common sense.

Believe it or not, telling people, who care what she has to say, that you shouldn’t care about her opinion, probably won’t change anything.

KORG

She pays dust to god tier songs but the songs with elements (disco, gospel) that are obviously there, she liked. Wonder why.

KORG

She pays dust to god tier songs but the songs with elements (disco, gospel) that are obviously there, she liked. Wonder why.

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, Christopher said:

It’s almost like people don’t understand the irony of "Fun Tonight". The song is meant to make you feel exactly how she’s feeling. You’re trying to like the song, but you can’t. Just like you’re trying so hard to put a smile on your face and get out of that rut, but you’re just like, “I’m not having fun tonight.” That’s what caused me to like it in the first place because everyone’s been in that scenario. 

I agree but I don’t think the song is hard to like?

Midknight

She's kind of like holding back to what she really wants to say and you can tell by just looking at her facial expressions.The energy of her whole reaction video is soooo different. I don't know how to feel tho ,i kinda feel sad that she thinks she's gonna get "cancelled" if she honestly don't feel the album  (hey, I maybe wrong about my observation,  and the album, not my business if that is her own opinion and taste) :)

KORG
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

Again, her opinion isn’t worthless. And yes, a lot of people care about what she thinks, because they value her opinion. If you don’t value her opinion, then you shouldn’t care about what she says. It’s just common sense.

Believe it or not, telling people, who care what she has to say, that you shouldn’t care about her opinion, probably won’t change anything.

She is unqualified to give her opinion and have it hold any weight.

She is the equivalent to an incel reviewing ****.

NewYorkCity

She's tasteless. lmao. How can any living thing not like alice on first listening?

Lemonade

Anyways... she loves some of them and has nice things to say about aspects of others, stop being so negative, it's not like it stops you from liking it.

Bleachella
Just now, KORG said:

She is unqualified to give her opinion and have it hold any weight.

She is the equivalent to an incel reviewing ****.

By that logic, only chefs are allowed to dislike food and only painters allowed to dislike art. 

Please get your head out of your ass. It’s pathetic and sad how feverishly you’re willing to attack someone with differing opinions to yours. 

Archived