Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why do we care about this youtuber screeching for 20 min anyway?

you don't have to care if you don't like her :billie:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

OMFG, ya’ll coming into this thread saying “Who cares about her.” IF YOU DON’T CARE, WHY OPEN THE THREAD ABOUT HER. Clearly people care; she has 600 thousand subscribers. Let people discuss her reaction in peace. Jesus :icega:

3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why do we care about this youtuber screeching for 20 min anyway?

Because stan bases tend to weaponize her worthless opinions. That's why. Do you live in a bubble?

swooning

God FORBID someone doesn't like something you like, Christ!

Let people have their own opinions...

ThatCanadian

Ajayll is a little Joannester wbk the odds she was going to enjoy this was low. 

Moving on to better things 

Christopher
2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I thought she was gonna at least love Fun Tonight it’s very much what she likes tf

It’s almost like people don’t understand the irony of "Fun Tonight". The song is meant to make you feel exactly how she’s feeling. You’re trying to like the song, but you can’t. Just like you’re trying so hard to put a smile on your face and get out of that rut, but you’re just like, “I’m not having fun tonight.” That’s what caused me to like it in the first place because everyone’s been in that scenario. 

xoxo Craig

She said that the two songs she heard were growers... meaning she loves them now?

End Racism Now

Yurikuma

She has the strangest taste, like i'll fully be expecting her to love something and she'll be like ":oprah:

I don't really care if she likes it or not, that literally means nothing to me, but I still like her reactions lol

Sherry

Free woman, sour candy, replay and babylon are favorites. She says she would like to hear the album multiple time because it's a grower. And it's not her favorite Gaga project. I was about to unsubscribe but then she started to bop her bussy to Babylon so I didn't :selena:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

ARTGOD

Why are Little Monsters so insecure lately? They have been instantly attacking anyone who is mildly critical of Chromatica.

If you like the album so much and you’re sure that it’s great why give so much importance to opinions you don’t agree with.

Just enjoy your album in peace and go.

NFRatwell

She stans Babylon, so we stan. :poot:

Her favs were FW, SC, Replay and Babylon. Taste I think. I hate that some reviewers can’t look past production to hear the amazing lyrics in songs like 911 though. But she still likes a nice amount of songs. 

Bleachella
17 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

LMAO the lack of taste. Let’s mass dislike again. 

Do you not see how immature and hateful this is? Mass disliking a video because you disagree with someone’s opinion? 

It’s honestly sad how many people in this thread cannot respect others opinions. I pray you are less obtuse and disrespectful in your day to day lives.

Archived