đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Enzoooo

I asked this with the Rain on Me review thread and I will ask again...who? :huntyga:

I did watch the video though and...it’s something. It annoyed me how with almost every song she said “I’m gonna need more time with that”. 

I don’t think I’ll ever watch her videos again she seems...fake :billie:

Spoiler

What I mean by fake is that she sounds like she’s pulling an Elizabeth Holmes and deepening her voice to sound more serious and while she’s doing that it makes her sound like Joanne the Scammer. 

She also said she didn’t like most of the boppiest tunes on the track so I’m ready to leave her in the past :madge: who’s with me? 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

Here we go again !

:trollga:

Spoiler

Okay she's actually enjoying "Alice" ! It feels like her normal self is here again :ladyhaha: She's smiling and dancing !

She said the first time she listened to the album she had her past works in mind (Bad Romance, Marry The Night etc) so she was comparing all the time but now she's just enjoying the music without any comparison. Also, she said she was a lot more focused on sh!ts going right now in the world rather than music. She's connecting this time. 

giphy.gif

She put a mark to "Chromatica I", "Alice", "Stupid Love", "Free Woman" (her fav), "Fun Tonight", "Sour Candy" (her other fav), "Enigma", "Replay" (because it's about Gaga shading Monsters :lolga:) and "Babylon" (her last fav but she find it way too short).

She didn't like sonically "911" (least fav), "Plastic Doll" (because of the bridge and outro) and "1000 Doves".

Archived