Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA unfollows Lana Del Rey, comments on the riots

Bambino

Featured Posts

Aphrodizy26
31 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

She lost me with the "shame of our ancestors" bs. 

Nobody should be ashamed of what "their" ancestors did. 

girl WHAT LMFAO y'all absolutely CANNOT be serious?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny

More importantly, I hope both Martina and Llama bought and are streaming the best pop album in years Chromatica xo. 

45 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Honestly it’s kinda funny how Lana was so VOCAL trying to fix her **** posting last week but so far has been silent on something that actually matters. 

It is absolutely disgusting and I defended her about her post, but I'm starting to think twice about what kind of person she might be. Ofc u can't conclude anything when u don't know the person personally but actions speak louder than words. The silence is racist, let's say it how it is. 

TEMPLE
46 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

If Lana is aware about George Floyd situation it doesn't mean she needs to scream about it in her Instagram. :coffee:

This honestly. We also have no idea what's going on in her life, just generally. Not every single person that you want to be involved in this issue is going to be involved - you can't expect people to act how you want them to. That's just life.

Oriane

Making a public post about it now when this has happened so many times before, and never having said anything about it in the past, doesn't make you look that much better than those who don't post about it. It's a bit late to realize that there's a problem.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

liquidsunshine
Just now, Oriane said:

Making a public post about it now when this has happened so many times before, and never having said anything about it in the past, doesn't make you look that much better than those who don't post about it. It's a bit late to realize that there's a problem.

You gotta start somewhere. It's always better late than never.

Like someone said previously, silence is complicit.

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It is absolutely disgusting and I defended her about her post, but I'm starting to think twice about what kind of person she might be. Ofc u can't conclude anything when u don't know the person personally but actions speak louder than words. The silence is racist, let's say it how it is. 

Lana Del Rey is blonde and gone...

5 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I could bet you 1 million that I dont have, that if it were hippie guys with long hair who looked hispter and lived the gypsy kind of life who were getting murdered in los angeles every month every year for decades Lana would make IG stories, IG post writing 7 paragraphs about how they live life like the seventies, they are free and wild and should be treated right, that the cops are absolutely vile etc... #whitelivesmatter  

Serial Chiller
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

So u suggest the better course of action is to just not ignore it altogether? mmkay sweetie.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Lana but I can’t help but feel she’s completely damaged her reputation with in weeks... Like seriously, why are aren’t people with a platform speaking out about this ? And I don’t wanna here any of this “posting things on social media won’t help“ BS. If you have a voice, use it ! Especially when she tries to be so “woke” crying about being discrimination from reviews when there are people being killed by police just screams white privileged.

For Christ sake you all need to chill tf out! Yes she has a platform but that doesn't mean she has to speak out publicly about everything that happens! Who knows what she may be doing that none of us are aware of? And also her silence or speaking out doesn't really matter considering it's plastered all over social media and worldwide new. 

Gagaloo911

Silence by white people is complicity and essentially violence and support of the violence and brutality against Black people in this country.

Queen Bitch
31 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

girl WHAT LMFAO y'all absolutely CANNOT be serious?!

Why should I be ashamed over what someone who was white did in the past? 

It's the same when certain white people apologize for the actions of other white people. It's absolutely ridiculous. 

Lona Delery

she unfollowed Lana over a year ago, give it up with the fake news

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived