💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA unfollows Lana Del Rey, comments on the riots

Bambino

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

She lost me with the "shame of our ancestors" bs. 

Nobody should be ashamed of what "their" ancestors did. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Queen Bitch said:

Why should I be ashamed of what I could not resist? It didn't depend on me, I wasn't responsible for that. It's stupid.

NathanC
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I said what I said. You just want her to say something? For what? 

Yeah, she has millions of followers. She can tweet change.org links or donation links or acknowledge the massive protest in her own city. 

and “for what?”... if I have to explain THIS part then you’ve already proven my assumption. 

River

Ouch.. Lana is a bit in a mess right now, she was just accused of being racist, so to post something would bring a backlash anyway but not posting something is already bringing a backlash.

She dug a big hole and just can't go out of it.

But like I said before, Lana was always a fake sjw kind of person and her social actions were always depends on how they gonna benefit her career.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Benji
3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

So that's it. You don't care about her feelings about this situation, you just want her to say "yes I'm here, justice to George Floyd". :awkney: It's like saying "I send my love to you" but you don't care about a person.

I did not say that, I said putting my PR hat on it would make sense for her to say something.

Varys
7 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

but white people are still advantaged and black people still suffer as result of those ancestors

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Bambino
11 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I said what I said. You just want her to say something? For what? 

People will credit her for standing up for what's right, just like the time she spoke about Palestine. Can you avoid being negative in here and look at the bigger picture? Every voice matters.

Fanta

I defended Lana as much as I can, but she is looking funny at this point and it’s no one’s fault but hers. I get the misunderstood part but sis if you’re going to write dissertations about feeling oppressed regarding romanticising abusive relationships, get dragged for being tone deaf/misunderstood as racist the least you can do is show solidarity.

Everyone put their sh*t to the side to show support, but I’ll give her the slightest benefit of the doubt that social media isn’t real life. 

Benji
8 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I defended Lana as much as I can, but she is looking funny at this point and it’s no one’s fault but hers. I get the misunderstood part but sis if you’re going to write dissertations about feeling oppressed regarding romanticising abusive relationships, get dragged for being tone deaf/misunderstood as racist the least you can do is show solidarity.

Everyone put their sh*t to the side to show support, but I’ll give her the slightest benefit of the doubt that social media isn’t real life. 

Lana is my second favourite artist after Gaga and I totally agree.  I do not for one minute believe she is racist but that first post was tone deaf and looked a little racially charged even though she did not mean it to.  She needs to pull it together a little because she is giving people a very wrong impression of her.

Anveeroy

Ew, the ignorance here.. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
8 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

People really still defending lana’s racist ass? 

Yeah, and please note the users, and their ignorant behaviours. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

44 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Marina gurl... :bradley: after all these years of friendship?.. :S

I don't know about you but if my friend who's a celeb, says nothing about the injustice and murder of an innocent black man, living in the US, as an american, when black people are oppressed since the beginning of the country, I would be disgusted, it would make me wanna vomit. The silence means something, she's a bystander, she doesn't care about black people, she cares about cops, this is what it means. As someone who dated a cop, it makes sense 

And Im the biggest Lana fan

Aphrodizy26

her idolization of americana has always just been weird to me. people who obsess that incredibly sh**ty era for POC are really really ... weird. since y'all can't handle being called racist when 9 times outta 10 thats what it is lol 

Archived