celeb

MARINA unfollows Lana Del Rey, comments on the riots

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

has lana said anything about George Floyd?  

♥ Kindness Police.

Bubblegum Bitch

Marina gurl... :bradley: after all these years of friendship?.. :S

Varys
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

sadly no. The centrist songtress her silence is really dissapointing especially since her tone deaf post last week and dating a cop.:lana:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

No, which is weird. She wrote like 3 articles on how she wants to sing about abuse without someone harassing her about it, but can't find the time to comment on the current events?

Morphine Prince

Honestly it’s kinda funny how Lana was so VOCAL trying to fix her **** posting last week but so far has been silent on something that actually matters. 

Bubblegum Bitch

If Lana is aware about George Floyd situation it doesn't mean she needs to scream about it in her Instagram. :coffee:

Cookie Tookie
3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

If Lana is aware about George Floyd situation it doesn't mean she needs to scream about it in her Instagram. :coffee:

Right. I mean, isn’t it also obvious that she’s going though some sh*t at the moment? From the past several viral posts, it’s clear she’s not in a good mental space right now. For a bunch of people who seem to glorify mental health awareness, this site really lives to drag her down any chance they get. I’m sure she’ll comment on it if she’s doing okay and feels the need to make a statement. 

NathanC
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

She did scream on her timeline about glorifying abusive men... and starting drama with a few people. But ok...

you’re either not American or American and tone deaf to the riots happening in our country. I guess racial justice is beneath her and you. 

Serial Chiller
3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

but had time to bicker and justify for days her need to write songs about being feminine and submissive on INSTAGRAM. 

Benji
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Honestly it’s kinda funny how Lana was so VOCAL trying to fix her **** posting last week but so far has been silent on something that actually matters. 

I know this is a pessimistic view but she could literally just tweet about it to redeem her fiasco last week whether she cares or not.  The fact she isn't saying anything is odd... does this girl have anyone advising her on PR lmao

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, NathanC said:

She did scream on her timeline about glorifying abusive men... and starting drama with a few people. But ok...

you’re either not American or American and tone deaf to the riots happening in our country. I guess racial justice is beneath her and you. 

2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

but had time to bicker and justify for days her need to write songs about being feminine and submissive on INSTAGRAM. 

I said what I said. You just want her to say something? For what? 

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Benji said:

I know this is a pessimistic view but she could literally just tweet about it to redeem her fiasco last week whether she cares or not.  The fact she isn't saying anything is odd... does this girl have anyone advising her on PR lmao

So that's it. You don't care about her feelings about this situation, you just want her to say "yes I'm here, justice to George Floyd". :awkney: It's like saying "I send my love to you" but you don't care about a person.

Archived