šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica critically acclaimed

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Agunimon
30 minutes ago, Benji said:

It's a 10/10 for me.Ā  This is Gaga at her absolute best and she has made me renew my stan card.

Retweet

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
10 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

That doesn't make any sense lmao

"Only Gaga can outmatch Gaga" are you trying to say that TFM is the highest rated album/EP ever or what?

If I recall for her ratings for her albums alone, I believe TFM was her highest rated followed by I think Born This Way and then The Fame. Iā€™m only speaking to her material. I know there are other artists outside of her that can scalp us all (Adele for starters and I know sheā€™s got tough competition ahead during award season with Dua Lipaā€™s Future Nostalgia).

BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

If I recall for her ratings for her albums alone, I believe TFM was her highest rated followed by I think Born This Way and then The Fame. Iā€™m only speaking to her material. I know there are other artists outside of her that can scalp us all (Adele for starters and I know sheā€™s got tough competition ahead during award season with Dua Lipaā€™s Future Nostalgia).

Ohhh sorry! Okay, I know what you mean now!

n1kos

Perfect numbers but i don't care too much about reviews! I know that people already loved it and that's the important!!Ā 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Biggest Fan
57 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

What nonsense lol. You don't have to make an album to be able to rate it. Also the quality of the lyrics, production and structure isn't subjective at all. So no, critics don't just give opinions

How do critics rate an albumĀ 

I know lyrics, production etc,. But how can they decide how good is it to the point that they are not givi. Their own personal opinion

Ā 

I mean an Artist has the talent to create a piece of work just for other ā€œnon artistā€ to decide if itā€™s good art or not.Ā 
I just can wrap my kind around that.Ā 

šŸ¤–

sarahb

She better be getting good reviews I can play the whole album without wanting to skip anything.Ā 

I can't say that about many albums.Ā 

S0436

Reviews have little importance in the age of streaming. Ā You can listen to the album on YouTube and Spotify for the cost of a wifi connection and decide for yourself of you like it, you donā€™t need to check out a review to see if itā€™s worth buying anymore! Ā Advertising and promo is by far more important of course.

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Well you know when food tastes bad regardless of whether you can cook or not

What about food dishes you donā€™t like but are appreciated by other people

Are those dishes ā€œnot of my tasteā€ are less favorable than those that I like ? Or seem to be liked by the majority ?

Music should be appreciated not rated Of course if itā€™s good itā€™s good and a tabloid doesnā€™t need to tell others ā€œitā€™s good ā€œ when millions of people are clearly enjoying ChromaticaĀ 

Ā 

I just donā€™t like those scores 8.4 8.0 9.0Ā 

like who are you to rate my piece of work

šŸ¤–

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, we do that too :sweat:

The only difference is that they're getting paid.Ā 

The problem I see with this is that basically people would think thatā€™s the real rating for the art

my Art is worth 8.4 reviews

like No! Ā 
for the whole world to see and basically are selling a judgement to the world about your work of art

šŸ¤–

Red

If it wasn't I would sue the human race

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anveeroy

too soon.. only 13 reviews, you all need to have patienceĀ :cryga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived