💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Now we have Chromatica, what were the hints???

GerMonsterNotta

Featured Posts

GerMonsterNotta

Ok people, now we have the album and we are all slowly digesting all those layers of meaning......

What were the hints and messages Gaga sent us during the creative process, which now make some sense now we have the album?

I'll kick us off: 

Her Bayonetta obsession ......  leading us to some inspired looks throughout this era..... and of course this iconic pop culture moment :

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Get sharing little Chromatica-sherlocks!

Woohoo

Calling the audience kindness punks at enigma :enigma:

stream enigma chromathots!

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

BruceWayneOnMe

Her Enigma residency was a hint for a very similarly titled song on ha newest Al-bum Chromantics

Also her multiple trips to ha plastic surgeon was just a promo for the lowest charting song Plastic Doll! 

Ha Power! Ha Vision!!:giveup:

Oriane

Chromatica I at the beginning of Stupid Love

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sanju

I think this, and her other pics of her with the finger saying NO with the Hatsune Miku doll was refrence to Plastic dolls.

ViGaga

i feel like alot of the eli photoshoot that was never used for anything goes with alot of the darker songs like 911, replay and alice.

Little Monster in Buffalo

TheSlash

In the SL music video, watch the choreo at around 1:44 ( I already timestamped it :lana: ):

I'm talking about the one when she sings "even if I break in two", the one where she uses her hands near her mouth. This could be a hint to the "Babble on" - "Babylon" wordplay in, well, Babylon :oprah: 

Ew, David!

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Feline said:

I was thinking about when we got that snippet of Gaga working with an orchestra... was she working on making the Chromatica interludes?

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/8461424/lady-gaga-conducts-orchestra-studio-video

Wasn't this for ASIB? I think I remember it that way

The chords that appear in the Zane Lowe interview are 1000 Doves piano demo if I'm not mistaken.

Archived