💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica will be timeless

JillTyrell2004

Featured Posts

JillTyrell2004

I'm now on my millionth listen and I'm addicted to Chromatica. This is my favourite album from Gaga. Something that struck me is that it feels like this could be her most timeless album. Thoughts?

JillTyrell2004
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's hard to say it came out 1 day ago :neyde:

I meant as in the genre/style of music won't age. Should've said 'will be' instead. Soz. 

Glamourpuss

I absolutely love it. I can tell we are all going to love it forever. There are certainly songs that we are going to be talking about forever. :pawsup:

I can't even imagine an LG7. This album is going to be on repeat for a very long time. :flutter:

JillTyrell2004

I try and say something nice and get ripped and laughed at. Some of you really have sticks up your a**es. 

BetrayedSTAN

U just overreacting :huntyga:

Edit: i mean i loved most of the songs in the album .. i liked the 90's sound .. gaga's voice is phenomenal as always .. but the production is not that good .. it's just another good album in her discography.. can't see it topping TFM or BTW

March34th

This is the first Gaga album where I haven't felt compelled to skip to certain songs. I usually always listen to albums all the way through because I'm annoying but usually with Gaga I've felt like certain songs (such as Government Hooker on BTW, or all the singles on The Fame poised right at the beginning of the album) felt off to me so I'd almost always skip through a few tracks then listen from there.

But Chromatica has literally zero pauses in it's sound besides the transition between Alice and Stupid Love, everything else fades together and the album has zero skips as is. Every single song is a banger and every single one hypes me up.

I truly believe that this is her magnum opus, and I'm excited to see how the rest of the era will play out, I have a feeling it will be a long era and I hope she does hella promo once things get back to normal later this year and into 2021,

Suigetsu

It kinda sounds a little bit dated for me.

I'm just not that into it. 

JillTyrell2004
Just now, Suigetsu said:

It kinda sounds a little bit dated for me.

I'm just not that into it. 

Interesting. Sorry you're not that into it. 

JillTyrell2004
12 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

U just overreacting :huntyga:

Edit: i mean i loved most of the songs in the album .. i liked the 90's sound .. gaga's voice is phenomenal as always .. but the production is not that good .. it's just another good album in her discography.. can't see it topping TFM or BTW

I disagree. I think it will be as big as them both. 

Sepsami

What do people mean with the production isn't good? It doesn't make sense. :ladyhaha: Y'all acting like she released an album of demos :air:

JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

What do people mean with the production isn't good? It doesn't make sense. :ladyhaha: Y'all acting like she released an album of demos :air:

I feel like it's become a phrase people have heard and have started to throw around without any real understanding of what they're talking about. :huntyga: 

GreenDiamond

production is stellar for everyone who knows anything about production and mastering

and there are some songs which are defo gonna sound fresh even in 2050, like Babylon, it has those classic and sophisticated sounds

JillTyrell2004
Just now, GreenDiamond said:

production is stellar for everyone who knows anything about production and mastering

and there are some songs which are defo gonna sound fresh even in 2050, like Babylon, it has those classic and sophisticated sounds

lisa kudrow thank you GIF by The Comeback HBO

SEXODUS

It’s a nice change of pace in her career but I wouldn’t call this album timeless, mainly cause of the production. I love it lyrically but then again, the production feels somehow stuck in a limbo between past and future, as if they couldn’t find the right balance in order to make it work in 2020. ROM may be the exception, with it being the biggest pop collab in years, and Sine from Above is that b!tch to my ears, but overall the album feels overrated for me. 

I’m truly happy that most of y’all are enjoying this though. Gaga deserves the support and then some. 

Archived